Not your usual field trip

Ships: None

Important info: Peter isn't Spider-man, but he interns directly for Tony Stark (that means works in the lab with him), and is insanly smart.

Requested by: @Star_Lord99

--------------------

Peter's POV:

Stupid teacher and stupid school. Just because I have to many absencesand and am "laying" about my intership I can't go on a fieldtrip. In normal school it would't be a big deal, but in our school we get to go on only one field trip a year. So yeah you could say I'm angry.

-when Peter arrived to the lab-

"Hi, Mr. Stark"

"Hid, kid, and how many times do I have to tell you? Call me Tony for gods sake."

"Okay, Mr. Tony"

"That's the best I'm gonna get isn't it? Anyway how's your day been?"

"Okay besides the fact that I can't go on a field trip that's this friday so I'm going to come here sooner."

"Tough luck, kid. Well let's get working. So I have this equation that I'm struggling with"

-- time skip brought to you by Mr. Krabs-

-Friday-

3rd person POV:

As Peter said he came earlier to the lab that day. Tony was already working, but who knows it could be still and not already.

"Hi, Mr. Tony"

"Hi, kid. Hey could you tour a group that's coming today? All the other interns have loads of work."

"Of course, Mr. Tony. When are they going to be here?"

"Uhh, FRIDAY?"

"The tour group should be here in appromoximately 10 minutes"

"Thank, Fri"

"Goodbye Mr. Tony"

Peter went into the elevator and rode to the lobby. While he waited for the tour group to come he decided to chat with the receptionist.

-- time skip, time skip, does whatever a time skip does, does he skip time? yes he does, look out here comes the time skip--

The tour group finally came trough the front doors though Peter hasn't noticed them yet. A person who looked the oldest went to receptionist to ask for a tour guide.

"Hello my class is supposed to have a tour here today"

"Midtown High?"

"Yes"

"Here's your tour guide. Please remember that even though he looks and is young he still is above your clearence level and can kick you out of this tower whenever." the receptionist smiled after that and gestured to the boy standing not far from the teacher himself. He looked towards the boy and was surprised to see his student who wasn't allowed to come to this exact field trip.

"Peter?"

"Mr. Harrington? The mysteriuos tour is to here?"

"Yes yes it is. What are you doing here? You aren't allowed on this field trip."

"Well like I said before I work here and because all the other interns are busy I'm going to be your tour guide."

After that the teacher finally bielieved that he does indeed have Stark intership. Mr. Harrington led Peter to where his classmates were standing so he could start the tour.

"Hi, everyone. I'm sure you know who I am since we learn in the same class, but for those who don't know my name's Peter Parker and I'll be your tour guide today. In SI there's a strict no bullying policy so if you bully a wroker, intern or any other person in this building you will be immediately kicked out and never welcom again. Now grab a badge and go trough the scaner so FRIDAY , the towers AI, could scan you for any dangerous or illegal things.

-time skip brought to you by eat you'll feel better-

The whole tour went perfectly. Even Flash kept his mouth shut not wanting to be kicked out of the Tower. And finally came the time for Q and A with the Avengers.

"Behind this door are the Avengers and they will be answering your questions. Please don't scream or/and shout (and let it all out) inside the room since some of them have hightened sences."

After that the class piled into the room and sat down. Almost all of the Avengers were seated behind a long table that was on a little platform.

"Hi Midtown High. I'm sure you know who we are so no need for introductions. You can ask you questions now." the silence broke the one and only Tony Stark.

"You in the grey shirt and a man bun."

"What's it like knowing that at least every week you save thousands and sometimes millions of lives?"

After the team answered similar questions were asked. That is until they picked Flash.

"You in the red shirt with long hair."

"Do you accept highschool students as interns?"

"Usually no, but-"

"Ha I knew you were lying about your intership, Penis!"

"IF you hadn't cut me of you would know that there are indeed highshool students interning here, but just because they're very smart and had to take multiple test to have the intership. Now guards please escort this pig out of my tower. And what's wrong with your obsession with mens private part? Siriuosly you need that checked. Now thanks you for coming your tour guide will lead you to the gift shop and the you can leave. Bye."

And like that the Avengers left. Peter led the tour group and left them there. Honestly the tour wans't as bad as he thought it would be and now they at least believe that he does have the intership.

I don't know if that's what you wanted @Star_Lord99 but hope you liked it.

-bye tomatoes 🍅