Cinnamon Flavored Tears (Ken X Cry)

I wonder what Cry is doing today. Could he be recording, or is today a day off. I thought as I awoke in my bed.

Today was Christmas eve and I didn't know if Cry was free, if he was with family, or if he was recording. I called him to find out.

"Hey Cry"

"Hey Ken, what's up?"

"Not a lot. Are you free today?"

"Yeah. Actually, Christmas shopping was done last week, and I'm visiting with family tomorrow. Plus I took Chsrotmas off to celebrate" he explained.

"Do you want to hang out?" I asked

"Ken, we're a few states away. But if you don't mind the drive, since my car is in the shop, then we can hang"

"That's okay. I'll be there later" I said as we hung up.

It was like Christmas came a day early. I had to tell Cry how I felt or I never would. I showered, grabbed a bowl of cereal, and then headed out the door.

I drove to his place it was about 5:00 when I arrived. I knocked on his door and he invited me inside. His place smelled nice, just like him. He had his mask on and I could just imagine the face had under mask.

"Hey Cry, can I tell you something?"

"Sure Ken"

"I think I'm gay" I said with a blush.

"How do you think?" Cry asked leading me into the living room.

"Well, lately I've found myself being attracted to a certain guy friend of mine" I explained now blushing even more.

"Do you mind telling me who this is?"

"You" I whispered as tear fell from my eye.

I didn't intend to cry in front of him. He was the one I had fallen for, but I doubt he felt the same. The fact that I just confesses to him is what probably ended our friendship.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said you" I said this time louder so he can hear me.

That did it. The rain of tears fell from my eyes as I thought of him telling me to get out. He was disgusted by me, I just knew it.

"Ken, I'm glad you told me. I feel the same way" he said.

I looked up at him and he  took Hus mask off. He had tears in his own eyes. He both leaned in until our lips connected and then we deepens the kiss. Tears now coming from my eyes in torrents. I loves this man, and I hope he meant what he said.

Author's Note: What did you think? Sorry this is a day late. I've been busy lately. Anyway, until next time, bye.

END OF CHAPTER.