Sweets Are Always In Season (Honey X Mori)

I rushed into the kitchen in order to open the third day on the Advent Calendar. I loved this tradition. I got a piece of chocolate everyday and not having to buy it. Takashi is coming over later to hang out and I want to make sure this place is suitable. The dishes need done, I need to shower, and I need to decorate me house and put up my trees.

I pop it open and there is a chocolate reindeer inside. I pop it into my mouth and let it melt on my tongue. It isn't the sweetest but its still candy.

"Mitskuni, you're always eating sweets" I hear from behind me.

"Takashi. I didn't know you were here, I still have tons to do" I said rubbing the back of my messy blonde hair.

"Well then I'll help you do them" he offered with a smile.

He had a smile that could melt the face off the devil, and his face was perfect. I adored everything about my very tall, and silent, friend.

"Well maybe not with the first one, Its taking a shower" I said with a blush spreading across my face.

"Only if you don't want me to" he said with a completely straight face.

He has been a loyal over seer of my well being, so this didn't faze me. It was embarrassing, though, that he mentioned it at all. I mean, he's never said something like this before?

"Ummm. I'll be back" I said rushing up the stairs.

I shut my door and exhaled deeply. I just can't believe he offered to do that, especially with how I feel about him. I had just calmed down, when there was a knock at my door.

"Mitskuni, I have something I want to say"

"Okay Takashi, give me a moment"

I opened the door and was forcefully pulled into him and he raised me up and put his lips on mine. I melted and he just held me as his lips prodded and smashed against me own and it felt great.

We broke and took a breath, then I initiated the second kiss much more intimate and sincere. This would definitely be my favorite of the advent season.

Author's Note: This one may have been shorter, but its because I'm not usually a shipper of this fandom. But in the feeling of Christmas I'm appealing to all shippers and I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time, bye.

END OF CHAPTER