Imaginary Boyfriend (Mac X Bloo)

My best friend is the most amazing thing in the world. He is always caring, sweet, and a good listener. But then again, I created him, so he kind of has to be. My older brother Terrance tortured me when I was younger, but Bloo helped me through it.

I named him Bloo because he was a glib of blue that could move, interact, and speak. And I also didn't know how to spell Blue. But either way, I was glad to have him by my side. I was 16 and still visited Forster's everyday.

My hair was still the same length, and my wardrobe hadn't changed much either. Other than the occasional black shirt. But that's beside the point. Today was the 19th of Dcecmber and I planned today's visit to mean the most of any of them so far.

I walked along the gate to fosters and just marveled once again at how long this place had been up and running. Madam Foster had started it a very long time ago, and has since passed away. Her granddaughter Frankie has since taken over.

I walk up the steps and butterflies were floating around in my stomach. I knocked and of course Mr.Harriman answered.

"Master Mac, Master Blueregard is up in his room" he said hopping away.

I ran up the stairs past all the friends I had come to know and love. Edwardo, Coco, and Wilt have all been adopted, but I've made friends with the other friends, new and old.

I knocked and heard Bloo rush around his room. What was he doing in there?

"Come in" he said in his usual playful tone.

"Hey Bloo, what's up?" I asked walking over to his bed.

"Not a lot, yourself?" He replied.

"A lot actually, I got my drivers license after I left yesterday. And I discovered something about myself" I said hoping he'd ask what.

"What did you discover?" He said hopefullness of adventure in his eyes.

"That I have fallen in love with someone very close to me"

"Who?" He asked all excited.

I didn't respond. I just leaned in and kissed him. He didn't object, yet he didn't kiss back. I broke the kiss and he just stood there with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" I said lowering my head in shame.

"Mac?" He said.

I turned around and he kissed me this time. I was taken aback but then kissed him and we just started making out.

Frankie walked and said "I knew it. Harriman owes me $100"

I laughed and so did Bloo. I was right, this was the most special visit so far.

Author's Note: So I won't actually do sex scenes because 1.) I'm horrible at them. And 2.) Because I feel Christmas is more kisses and romance than sex. But yeah, hope your enjoyed.

END OF CHAPTER.