How Do I Look? (Kyoya X Tamaki)

I sit on my chair with girls just idoly staring at me. I don't get it, why do they always just stare. Are they too scared to speak, or do they value silence? I just wish someone would say something to me.

I hear footsteps walking closer and guesses it was one of my next customers. I looked up but was met with the familiar face of the Host Club's king. He just smiled and I sort of grunted. My eyes returned to my computer screen and my fingers went away typing.

"Excuse me ladies, we will be closing early today" he said in a sort of cheery tone.

"Okay. Bye Kyoya" they all said as I heard their heels Clomp on the tile toward the door.

As soon as they left I looked up to see that the blonde boy hadn't moved. He just kept staring at me. He was just like those girls.

"Tamaki, why did we end early today? You know we don't get profit from this" I said as I continue to stare at my screen.

"I know, but I didn't want thos girls to have you all day. Plus you know what day it is!"

"Secret Host Gift Exchange" I said flatly.

I had Mori senpai so I got him a new kendo stick since his broke.

"Alright hosts gather around" Tamaki said as they started forming a circle at our meeting area.

"Its time to reveal the secret hosts and then give you gifts. Who wants to go first?" Tamaki said all official like.

"I will" Honey senpai said surprisingly.

He stood up on the table and walked over to Kaoru. (They had been secretly dating for sometime now, and this was kinda funny that he got him).

"Kaoru, I had you, and I got you this cute little headband with orange kitty ears on it" Honey said with a smile.

Kaoru lit up and received his gift with gratitude. "Thanks Honey. Do they fit?" He asked putting them on.

"They look adorable" Hikaru said with a smile.

"Okay well I had Hikaru, and I give to you a "tutor pass" good for a weeks worth of homewroks assignments in one class" Kaoru said handing the paper to Hikaru.

"Thanks Kaoru. I really needed this" he said as they hugged each other.

"I got Haruhi, and to her I give this" he said holding a necklace with a beautiful amethyst in the center of it. It was like the crystals in Crash Bash the long ones with the printed edges. (Yes I know my games) and when she out it on her face brightened.

"Hikaru, Its absolutely beautiful. Thank you"

"Its no where near as beautiful as you" Hikaru said with a smile.

Haruhi blushed but then said "I got Tamaki , so I got you this little eiffle tower figurine"

Ohhh such a poor commoner. She can't afford even a bit of French cuisine. Its really quite tragic. Listen to me, I'm starting to sound like Tamaki.

"Thanks Haruhi. I will treasure it always" he said in his usual happy tone.

The man I had fallen for was clutching a tiny effle tower to his chest. If one of the other hosts had gotten him, the would've sent Tamaki to france. But oh well, what did we expect from the lower class?

"I picked Kyoya, so to you I give this" Tamaki said holding a box of contact lenses. They were my eys color and apparently calibrated for my eyes.

"Thanks Tamaki. I'll put some in now" I said removing my glasses.

Everyone just kind of gasped when I put in my contacts. They either blushed or smiled at me. Wierdos.

"I got Mori, so I remember you saying your Kendo stick broke, I went out and got you the best one money can buy" I said pulling it from behind me.

"Hm" he said in response.

"Mitskuni, here's your Strawberry Cake" he said pulling one out of a wrapped box.

"Yay! Thanks Takashi!" He said with all excitement possible.

Tamaki just kept staring at me. It was really weird. I decided to speak when Kaoru pulled me into the dressing room. He was conflicted, I could tell.

"Kyoya, 2 things"

"Okay speak them" I said with my usual tone.

"Okay I want to move on with my relationship with Honey, any ideas?"

"You could always try kissing or maybe a sex, of you're both ready" I suggested.

"Okay. Thanks. And Tamaki really likes you. I can just tell, call it gay's intuition, but he really does" Kaoru said opening the door and running to Honey's side.

Wow, he actually like me back. Its time to see if he actually does, or if this is one of Kaoru's tricks. I walked over to Tamaki and asked to meet him in the dressing room. He said yes and as soon as we were both in there I shut the door.

"Kyoya, what's this abo......"

He never finished. My lips were against his and his arms were around me. This was heaven I wrapped my arms around him and noticed how thin he actually was. We broke apart and Tamaki waited a while before saying what I've wanted him to for a few years.

"I love you"

"I love you too Tamaki"

Author's Note: Sorry these all end with Kisses. That's about as romantic as it gets when I think of Christmas. Usually send never comes to mind, but tell me if you want something and I'll see what I can do.

END OF CHAPTER