Part Of Me (Yugi X Yami)

Crying. I hated it. It showed weakness and instability. But most if all, it showed love. I hate that word now. Love. Its a cruel word that can only bring sadness and depression.

I was sitting on my bed crying because Yami had left after the ceremonial duel and I had a flashback of all the good times and it brought back tears, and since I hadn't cried in over a year, the tears came out in waves.

There was a knock at my door and I went to go open it. I opened it to see my brother standing there with a frown on his face.

"Yugi, were you thinking of him again?"

"Yes, Heba, I was"

"Why? He left and didn't come back. All of them had the chance to but he didn't" Heba said almost bragging that his had returned.

~Yu....gi.... ~

~huh?~

~Yugi ~

~What?~

~I tried to come back. I really did, but if I did, I would just have out you in more danger~

I broke the connection. I couldn't handle it anymore and fell into Heba.

"Yugi, did he contact you?"

"Yeah, he said if he came back, he would have only out me in danger"

"That's so stupid" Heba said rightening his embrace around me.

"Speaking of Yami's. Where is Atemu?" I asked looking around.

"He us cooking dinner, its almost done, you should come and eat with us. I vet it will cheer you up" Heba said with a smile.

"Oh, okay" I said standing back up.

We walked down the stairs and into the living room. I usually don't come out of my room so it felt a bit weird to be in a different setting, one with actual living people. We watched TV and talked about things like when Heba and Atemu were going to get married (Its gonna happen, I just know it).

"Dinner's Ready!" Atemu's voice shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming" Heba said pulling me into the kitchen

I passed through the door and froze where I stood. Right beside Atemu at the table was Yami. My Yami that I loved. He was here in front of me again.

I started to cry and he stood up. He waked over to me and hugged me. I just hugged back and squeezed him to make sure it was real.

"Yami, you're here" I said through sobs.

"Of course. I didn't come back that one time until a threat had been dealt with. That threat has been and now I'm here to stay" he said emphasising the last part.

"I love you Yami" I said as more tears pilled from my eyes.

"You are a part of me, Yugi, I will always love you" he said pulling away.

My violet eyes looking into his crimson ones as we slowly lean closer until our lips connect. It was sparks imemdiatley stand then our kiss got more and more wild as we tried to dominate each other. I eventually became the submissive and gave into everyone of his demands. Including later that night. ~Wink~

Author's Note: Again, sorry its short, and probably bad. But I have a lot of catching up to do.

END OF CHAPTER