Iwaizumi froze .

He remembered.

But he thought it was a dream .

" I thought it was a dream " he whispered , making Oikawa scoff .

" a dream ? A FUCKING DREAM ? Yeah right " he scoffed , getting up and walking towards the door .

Iwaizumi panicked  , his body reacting quickly  .

Pinning the setter against the door , iwaizumi held a lusting  look in his eyes .

" I'm sorry " he panted

" I love you Oikawa " he breathed , slowly bringing his face closer with the setters . Connecting their lips together and meting in them .

Oikawa swooned , his body relaxing in Iwaizumis .

" I love you too " he breathed out , pulling them apart and holding the love of his life in his arms .

—————————-
Tsukiishima sat in his bed starring at his wall , his mind surrounded by the thought of Hinata .

He's aware now .

She's not as innocent as she looks .

Tsukiishima cringed just thinking about it .

( A/N : SHE FOR THE DA STREETS 😔LMAO IM JUST KDDING LEMME STOP INTERUPPTING YOUR READING 😭)

Sitting up and dragging himself out of bed  , tsukishima walked out his room . Making his way downstairs to leave the house
----------------

Hinata panted , smiling tiredly and looking to Kuroo who laid beside her .

" that was amazing " she breathed out , turning and laying on her side to face the Nekoma captain .

" sure was chibi-Chan " he chuckled , grabbing the ginger and hugging her .

" You must have a lot of stamina " he laughed .

" not really " she breathed out , laying on his chest and tracing patterns on it with her finger .

" I'm just a - , well let's say ... I'll only have the energy for it if it's fun " she confessed , looking up to the older boy and winking .

" oh is that so ? " the older boy smirked .

Hinata nodded chuckling .

And in the blink of an eye , sat herself on Kuroos crotch .

" round 4 already ? " kuroo groaned , chuckling .

" cmonnn pleaseeeeee .  just this round and I'll give you a back massaged " Hinata whined  , running her hands up and down Kuroos chest .

Kuroo chuckled .

" fine . But we're either gonna have to start using condoms or plan b " he sternly spoke .

" Plan What? " Hinate scowled confusingly.

" Hinata you're a girl now ".

" well obviously " she cockily chuckled .

" Hinata you have a uterus . Meaning you can get pregnant . I always pull out on time , you welcome very much by the way . But I want you to be safe because if you don't wanna wear condoms then you're gonna have to go on the pill . I mean unless you wanna get pregnant " .