You are standing near the front of the line,  scanning through the opposing line with a troubled look. You kept on searching for Killua cluelessly while you pondered where he could have gone. 

A smug smile curves Killua's lips at the sight. "Idiot." he then murmured to himself as he kept on watching. 

Not long after, he sees you focusing on your phone again, and begins on typing. 

Killua's phone vibrated once again.  

(Nickname) 
• 6:31 AM
Seen? Respond already. ōAō

(Nickname) 
• 6:31 AM
Where did you go? 

Killua scoffs at this. He decided to send you a reply. But instead of telling you where he is, he rather make fun of you.  

Killua 
• 6:31 AM
Idiot. :P 
Look harder. 

The silver-haired teen turns his attention back to you again. Unexpectedly, you were now conversing with Akao. 

A wave of sadness and, he had to admit, jealousy swept over him as Killua carefully examined the two of you. Especially how you're just disregarding his message.  

Killua gets more pissed the longer he watched the two of you. Without thinking twice, he began to murder his keyboard. He spammed you with messages, even misspelling some due to how fast he is when he types. Killua still wouldn't care either way.  

All of a sudden, you felt your phone buzz multiple times, interrupting your conversation with Akao.

"Excuse me." You smiled halfheartedly towards the red-haired male, and went to check your phone. You're welcomed by loads of messages from no other than your boyfriend. 

Killua 
• 6:33 AM
How dare you. 

Killua 
• 6:33 AM 
Qhat do you think u're doibg?

Killua 
• 6:33 AM 
Uou look pretry gappy wit Akao. :) 

Killua 
• 6:33 AM 
Srly?

Killua 
• 6:34 AM 
I'm ehind the line. JIC u still care. 

You felt an abrupt pressure after reading those messages. Your hand held tightly on your phone, slightly trembling spasmodically.

"Oh no." you murmured under your breath.  

You swallowed the lump in your throat and mustered up your courage to look forward. Then you gazed over at the far back of the opposing line. 

There, you spot your silver-haired boyfriend maintaining his coolly demeanor. A bored expression written on his pale face. 

You know for sure that he's pissed. 

(Nickname)
• 6:35 AM 
Akao is only suggesting to put a name tag on my bag to avoid our bags from getting switched. :( 

(Nickname) 
• 6:36 AM 
Didn't we talk about this already? 

(Nickname)
• 6:36 AM 
Fine. I'll not talk to anyone if that's what you want. Please cheer up!

You looked over to Killua once more, expecting him to be reading your messages already but unfortunately, he didn't. As if he's ignoring it on purpose. 

This time, a chaperone reminded you that it's your cue to get on the bus. You turn your head around, glimpsing over to Killua once more with a reluctant look.  

There he is, flustered. "What? Quit it!" Killua scowled at his teammates that have been giving him the awkward side eyes. They jolt up from this before snapping their head away from the the furious silver-haired teen.