Avengers-!

I look at Steve as we walk out with the others I laugh at Tony when Thor opens the Bifrost "That man has no regard for lawn maintenance." I laugh at them. "I'm gonna miss him though. And you're gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears." I smile "I will miss you, Tony." Tony smiles and claps me on the shoulder. "Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up." Steve nods and smiles at him "The simple life." Tony then gets into his car and says "You'll get there one day." Tony starts his car as Steve says "I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out." Tony looks at him "You alright?" Steve smiles and I smirk at Tony "I'm home."

We're inside a room I walk up with Steve and say " You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall." Nat snorts and turns around "I thought Steve and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes. How do we look?" Steve laughs a little and hands her a tablet "Well, we're not the '27 Yankees." We start walking to the door "We've got some hitters." I nod and Steve says"They're good. They're not a team." I smile and then say looking at Nat "Let's beat 'em into shape." We open the doors and Rhodey in his War Machine suit, Sam in his Falcon suit, Wanda in a new suit, and Vision. Steve looks out over to them "Avengers!"

AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON FINISH