The Cradle

Third Person POV

"It's beautiful. The Vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And SHIELD never even thought..." Dr. Cho says her voice is filled with awe. Her eyes are glazed over with the eyes of ice blue. Ultron has already taken her under his control. Ultron rubs a hand over the Cradle. "The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans, they scratch the surface and never think to look within."  He points a laser at Loki's scepter a gem falls out, he places it on top of the head of the body.

(Back at the Tower)

" l'll take Natasha and Clint. " Steve says as he and Tony talk in the house. Tony smiles slightly  "Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can. ".  Steve face stays passive as he turns to Tony "If Ultron is really building a body...",  "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." Tony says clasping his hands. Steve sighs his mouth slightly upturned at the corners "You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Fury smirks then the like a flash its gone " I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?". Tony sighs and looks at Fury "She's all yours, apparently. What are you gonna do?" , Fury looks at them all his face slightly hopefull. Percy is still leaning back in her chair her hands on the table. Fury sighs  "I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope. ". 

(Back at the Lab)

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now." Dr. Cho says as Ultron plugs in his head into the Cradle. His eyes widen as he sees a vision of his 'dreams'.  Wanda stares at the Cradle. Her hands glow slightly red,  "I can read him. He is dreaming.". Dr. Cho scoffs and turns toward the computer, "I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon..." Ultron turns to her, "How soon? I'm not being pushy." he says motioning to the cradle. Cho looks at him, " We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is..." Wanda, places her hands on the Cradle. A flash courses through her mind. She  reads Ultron's mind and sees a vision of global annihilation. "Ahh!" she screams as she what she sees horrifies her, Pietro rushes forward and holds her comfortingly. Wanda looks at Ultron, horror filtering into her eyes. Ultron watches them,  "How could you?" she says her voice shaking. Ultron cocks his head when she says that "How could I what?".  Wanda leans slightly on Pietro but stand straighter her eyes still filled with horror but realization there.  "You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." Ultron looks at them his hands on the Cradle "It will be better.". Wanda looks at him, now scared at what she has help do.  "When everyone is dead." she says her voice trembling. Ultron sighs and leans back "That is not...! The human race will have every opportunity to improve." Pietro holds Wanda as she stares at the Cradle in horror " And if they don't?" Ultron looks at him, "Ask Noah." Wanda turns away from the Cradle and looks at him,  "You're a madman. " Ultron sighs his eyes narrow and look at them calculating what they might do next. "There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs." His voice exasperated. He looks at them his voice filled with a steel. "When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." Pietro look at him as Wanda releases the scepter's hold  on Cho.  "Life. Life always decides." He says as he looks at the Cradle. Suddenly his heads jerks up "There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move." Cho taps the screen and cancels the upload of  Ultron's consciousness the screen flashes . "That's not a problem." quickly Ultron shoot at Cho and Wanda and Pietro speed off. Ultron shouts after them "Ah, wait, guys!" he sighs as his robots pick up the Cradle "They'll understand. When they see they'll understand. I just need a little more .....time." he says unplugging his head from the Cradle.