Going to America

Dumbledore apparated the group to Manhattan. They go to the the adress Dumbledore had been able to find but they were informed that they had moved. They found the new adress pretty quickly as it was nearby. They rang the bell and a biy who looked a bit like a more muscular Harry opens the door and shuts it.

Percy : What are you all wearing? I don't think it's Halloween yet. Is it?
Sally : Who is it Percy?
Percy : Just some people in Robes with sticks.
Sally : Percy, open the gate, I know them.

Percy apologises and greets them in. Harry sees it is a spacious yet cosy apartment at quite a height instead of the manor with slave like the Malfoy Manor which Harry was expecting.

Sally : Dumbledore! Nice to see you.
Sirius : Sally!
Sally : Sirius and Snape! What are you 3 doing here?
Dumbledore : I need to speak with your son, Perseus.
Percy : I prefer Percy.

Dumbledore tells Sally that they believe Voldemort has one remaining Hocrux and that Voldemort was not dead so, Percy needed to be trained to protect himself. Dumbledore tells Sally that Percy needs to go to Hogwarts.
Percy : Hey, wait a second Gandalf, I'm not going anywhere with you to a school named after a pigs disease to learn to protect myself from Moldyshorts.

Harry and Ron shoot stunning spells at Percy. Though, Percy was able to dodge Ron's spell, Harry's spell hit him to no effect.

Harry : We need to kidnap him but how is he not unconscious.
Percy: What's that stupid toy stick and that laser light going to do.
Dumbledore : Harry, stop! What are you doing?
Sally : Percy, I would like you to attend Hogwarts. Don't worry, it's a good school, you will like it.
Percy : Ok, I'll go this school but I need a few days to complete some work.