ⓃⒾⓃⒺⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Sitting across from Kun, Mila sipped some of the now cold tea she had ordered. Kun was drinking some kind of caffeinated drink. Mila was in too much of a trance to understand anything at the moment. She wasn't sure what he was saying or what was even going on. Her head was spinning.

When she had awaken this morning she had immediately felt sick. She shook it off thinking it was just morning sickness.

"Mila are you okay, you look quite sick." Kun asked genuinely concerned about the girl as she sat across from him, pale as a ghost.

Standing up Kun went over to her side. "Do you want me to take you home?" Mila nodded. She wanted to spend time with Kun but she almost felt as she was going to pass out. "Here take my hand I'll help you up."

Usually Mila would blush at the offer but she was currently in a state of grogginess.

Once Kun got her to the vehicle he helped her in and did her seatbelt. She was too sluggish to do anything properly. Even the way she walked screamed sick. Opening his door he sat down starting up the car.

Looking over at the girl he saw her head drop. Kun immediately rested the back of his hand to her forehead. "I think we're gonna go to the hospital just to make sure it's just a simple fever." Kun felt as something more intense was going on so he decided to just drive her to the hospital so she could get proper health assistance.