ⓈⒾⓍⓉⒺⒺⓃ

"If you need me call me, okay?" Haeun told me as I sat in her car. Why did I agree to this? I can't believe I actually agreed to help him. I hate Jaehyun so much right now, he set this all up behind my back!

Getting out of the car I began walking to the front door of Yutas' extravagant house. I bet the bricks were made of real gold or something ridiculous, why would someone have such a large home? It's almost as they are flaunting their wealth, along with the expensive cars in the driveway. Each car was probably worth more than my families house.

Knocking on the door I looked down. Hearing the door open I looked up to see a gorgeous girl her black hair in a high ponytail. "Hi I'm here to tutor Yuta." I politely said making her smile. She must be one of his siblings. "Come in." As soon as I stepped into the house I thought about that night. Memories of before fogged my brain making me cringe.

"Yuta your tutor is here!" She yelled signalling me to sit down on the couch. Placing my bag down that had all my books inside I bit the inside of my cheek. Why was I so nervous? It's not like I like Yuta, maybe it's because of the baby in my tummy. "Yuta hopefully will be down soon but in the meantime, hi I'm Yutas' younger sister Mao" (I don't know his sisters real names) "What's your name?" Mao asked me with a bright smile. She seemed extremely friendly and sweet, unlike her brother. "My name is Mila." She nodded.

"Let's get this over with." Yuta huffed making his way down the stairs. Grabbing my textbook out of my bag I placed it on my lap preparing to tutor Yuta. "Mao you can leave now." He almost demanded but at the same time it was sweet, nice almost. "Mao, Rapunzel might want to go on a walk I would but I have to study." His younger sister nodded leaving Yuta and I in the living room.

"Let's get this over with." sitting beside me Yuta sighed. Opening the text book to the first section I started tutoring him.

___

After about an hour Yuta was getting very bored and he kept on sighing loudly making me roll my eyes. "I'm just trying to help, I understand it's boring but it will help you." Yuta doodled random pictures in his binder ignoring everything I was saying.

"Can you repeat section 4?" He asked his voice filled with boredom. Trust me buddy I'm bored too. "Okay so-" completely cutting me off Yuta started talking. "Can we just watch a movie or something instead of this."

"Umm no, I didn't come over here to watch a movie with you." Looking over at Yuta I noticed that he was actually looking at me. His eyes were practically begging me to stop tutoring him. "Please just a twenty minute break."

Sighing I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes. "I understand you don't want to do this but-" "Mila please my brain can't take anymore of this."

"Fine but then you need to focus." Yuta smiled getting up and grabbing the tv remote. Turning on a movie he watched it like a child. He was so into the film, if only he focused this much on his work.

Looking over my study notes for him I continued to write more down. Feeling the pencil being snagged away from me my eyes went wide. "You need a break too."

Looking over at him I squinted my eyes, what is his motive for this. "Don't make that face piggy, it's not cute." Scoffing I looked at the tv. "Your watching Tangled?" I almost laughed.

"Who do you think named my dog Rapunzel?" I busted into a laughing fit making him roll his eyes. "What it's such a good movie, you can't tell me you don't like it."

"I have only watched like ten minutes of it." Looking back at Yuta I actually took in what he was wearing. A sweater and sweat pants. Not a bad look. "Stop looking at me and watch the movie."

"Sorry"

____

I didn't edit this so sorry if it's bad lmao. It's kinda a filler chapter but I hope you like it haha