ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Browsing around we both looked at cute stuff for the baby. " it's too bad that we don't know the gender yet." Haeun sighed looking through some cute little boy outfits on the racks.

"I hope it's a boy, imagine if you had twins or oh my god triplets that would be so fun!"

"But so expensive" I added looking at all the cute outfits. "Why is all this stuff so expensive?" I asked myself looking at the tags of everything that I touched.

"I think you should tell Yuta he would be able to help you." I snorted at the thought. "He would think I'm using him for his money."

"What about your mom and dad?" Haeun wondered walking closer to me. "My parents can barely pay for the house bills, getting them to help with the baby would be a burden."

"I get that but you need to tell them, your parents are amazing they will probably be over the moon." Nodding I smiled, they have always wanted grandchildren but probably not right now. Plus my dad hates Yuta with a burning passion after I told them some of the things he had done. They called the school but Yuta got away with it because of his families fortune.

"I was planning to tell them tonight actually." I said under my breath making Haeun look at me. "Do you want me to come over?"

"No it's fine I need to do it on my own"

____

Arriving home I went straight to the kitchen seeing my mom cooking dinner. "What are we having?" I asked making my mom turn around with a wide smile. "My beautiful daughter is finally home!" She cheered happily hugging me. "Where is dad?"

"He's still at work" she huffed looking at me rolling her eyes. "At dinner I need to tell you guys something."

"Of course dinner should be ready soon and" looking at the clock she looked back at me "Your dad should be arriving any time soon." Nodding I smiled. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous.

____

My mother looked at me eyes wide. My dad had dropped his spoon out of his hand. "Are you sure?" Mom questioned as she looked deeply into my soul. "I'm very sure."

"Who's the father?" Dad asked his eyebrows raised. "Mila you broke up with Gyunmin such a long time ago he can't possibly-"

"It's Nakamoto Yuta" blurting out the name my dad huffed "that jerk" he growled under his breath. "Did he hurt you Mila?"

"It was an accident-" "you hate that boy more than anything why would you even" mom snapped standing up from the table.

"I was drunk and I don't remember anything else." It almost came out as a whisper. I thought dad would be the one who was going to be mad but mom seemed outraged.

"What were you thinking?" Mom chided. "You are the one that let me go to that party with Haeun!" I yelled back my yell turning into a sob.

"I'm sorry" tears poured down my cheeks the sting of salty tears staining my face. "I'm so sorry" I sobbed getting up from my chair.

Running away from them I felt embarrassed. They probably hate me.