ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ

"So isn't he cute." Haeun and I were currently driving to her house for our sleepover. "He was but I didn't see him much because I was to busy getting sick."

"By what you told me he didn't seem to be fazed." She smirked "are you sure you want me to sleepover knowing that I was getting sick half an hour ago." I asked changing the subject.

"I'd rather you be with me when you are sick than be home alone." She smiled patting my hand. "Also you must be getting better now, you've been getting sick a lot lately."

"Wait" she said looking at me with her crazy eyes when we pulled into her driveway. "Are you late?"

"Late for what?" I said obliviously tilting my head. "Your period dumbass."

"Yeah why?" Suddenly I was in shock. "No that can't- Yuta probaly used a condom- and even if he didn't he's had sex with a lot of girls so he knows how to pull out"

"We are going to the store." Buckling her undone seatbelt. She pulled out of her driveway.

___

"Haeun I'm not pregnant Yuta isn't that stupid."

"I mean he's stupid but not that stupid"

"Be quiet." Walking to the corner store we walked to the woman's isle and got a pregnancy test.

Once we paid we drove back to her house. "Go." Pointing to her bathroom and giving me the pregnancy test I sighed. If I was pregnant what would I do. I do not want Yuta to be my baby daddy. Ew.

___

After a bit of waiting we both sat on her bed staring at it. "You flip it over" I said to her. "No it's yours."

"No please." I begged "you are doing it."

Reaching for it I flipped it seeing two lines. My eyes widened. "No no no no" I went completely blank. I was so shocked I could barley breathe. "Oh my god you are- pregnant..." Haeun paused for a moment before looking at me.

"Ima be an aunt!" She cheered making me huff. "What about school??" I yelped "what about Yuta, I can't tell him!"

"Don't worry about school just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you can't go!" She said patting my back "also you're going to have to tell Yuta sooner or later."

"Who said that" Haeun let out a deep breath. "You can't just- please tell him."

"I'd also have to explain to him that I was the girl at the party." Before Haeun could continue my phone beeped.

Text from Jaehyun...

Jaehyun
Answer me honestly okay.
Promise me you'll tell me the truth okay?

Me
I promise I'll answer honestly

Jaehyun
Is Haeun pregnant ...

Me
No she isn't

Jaehyun
Are you lying? Why would you two buy a pregnancy test???

Me
First of all how do you know about the test and second of all, Jae use your brain.

Jaehyun
Johnny took a picture of you two at a store buying a pregnancy test. Also one second
Wait...Yuta...oh my

Me
Yeah... you can't tell him even though you are friends.
I don't want him knowing yet.
So please Jaehyun don't tell Yuta...
Promise me Jaehyun

Jaehyun
I promise but you know that people are gonna start questioning and you will have to tell him eventually.
I think it would be easiest to get it over now.
So it's over with

Me
Jaehyun you don't understand that I'd have to tell HIM the whole story.
I'd probably puke
I'm almost puking at just the thought of that
Anyways gotta go Jae your baby momma is cranky

Jaehyun
Haha bye