ⓈⒾⓍ

Today was another regular day at school. Ha just kidding. Today was are fitness exam slash gym competition. The worst exam of all. It had been about three weeks since the party and everything had pretty much went to normal.

"I hate this exam" Haeun said from beside me as we got ready for the fitness exam. It included running, push ups, volleyball and a bunch of other things you learned in grade nine gym.

"I know like why do we have to do this every year?" I sighed tying my shoes. "It's our last year doing this thank god."

"I know right"

Haeun was actually really athletic compared to me. She was apart of the girls soccer team and the girls volleyball team.

"Hey lets go!" Haeun said grabbing my arm leading me to the field.

___

After the teachers explained what was happening I sighed. Haeun and I were split up. I was in a group with the people in my English class. Meaning Yuta was in my group. The only female that was nice in my english class was Subyeol. She was nice and our parents were close friends so we had hung out before.

"Hey nerd." Yuta said grabbing my ponytail and yanking me back. "Stop it." I huffed.

___

"Okay so Mila you will race last during the race okay?" My teacher said as I stood beside the track. Yeji, Sooyun and Subyeol were my teammates.

Taking my place I prepared to run.

"You better not make us lose Mila." Yuta said from beside me.

___

Without even realizing it my turn was next. I prepared to start once Subyeol got to me. My class was in second. If I didnt make us win Yuta would have a reason to look down at me.

Quickly high-fiving Subyeol I started to run. I could hear my class cheering me on.

Passing Heejun from the other class I smirked we are in first!!!

Running faster I started to get dizzy. Maybe I pushed it too much? I felt myself slowing down making me curse pushing myself harder to stay in first.

____

In the middle of the race I saw Mila slow down. She was practically stumbling over her own two feet.

"What is she doing she's gonna make us lose!" Johnny sighed from beside me. "Thought she was gonna be useful for once!"

"She's almost done Johnny calm down." I said rubbing Johnnys back. "She's still pretty far ahead."

"And we have a winner!" Our principle said over a speaker. "Yes!" Johnny cheered.

I saw Mila stumble over to her friend and Jaehyun. "Mila are you okay?" Jaehyun said before she fell into her friend. Running over I helped catch her. I lifted her up into bridal style. "I'll bring her to the nurse."

Jogging to the nurses office I tried to be gentle with her making sure I wouldn't hurt her or drop her. "Why am I even helping you" I asked her. She was out like a light. "You are a loser and a geek."

Once we got to the office I laid her down and told the nurse what happened and why she collapsed.

"You can leave Yuta, I'm here." Her friend said standing beside her friend. Nodding I left the room. Stepping out I closed the door.

"Why'd you help her?" Jaehyun said surprising me. "You always say how much you hate Mila."

"I felt like it was the right thing to do."

"Everyone thinks you like her now." He said making me scoff. "Me like her you've got to be joking, she's a pig."

"Sure Yuta" he chuckled "also you are needed at the field for soccer."

Nodding I left.

Why'd I help her? She's a nerdy geek who is always braiding her hair and wearing her huge glasses that make her look like some cartoon character. I don't like her, that's impossible. "Whatever"

___

Sitting up quickly I looked around. "Hey calm down you are gonna hurt yourself." Haeun softly said grabbing my hand. "I don't feel good Haeun."

Getting up I ran to the nearest garbage can and started to vomit. "My goodness Mila." Haeun sighed lifting my hair so I wouldn't get puke in it.

"Mila sweetheart I think you should go home." The school nurse said squatting beside me.

"No I need to stay so I can get a good mark." I coughed before starting to puke more. "I already called your mom, she's on her way."

___

Haeun came home with me so I'd have company.

"Everyone thinks Yuta has a crush on you now." Haeun said from beside. We where laying on my bed watching a movie. "What?" I asked.

"He ran you to the nurses office in his arms, it was very cute." Wacking her I scowled. "Great this is the opposite of what I wanted."

"He even caressed your hair away from your face in the office." She grinned poking me. "I won't hesitate to puke on you." I heard her let out a ew.

"He doesn't like me." I laughed "the only version he would ever like of me is the one he had sex with."

"And I doubt he would stay interested when he found out I was her" I sighed rolling my eyes. "I'd be like Doeyung, a hit it and quit it."

Before Haeun could say anything her phone beeped. "My period tracker says I'm supposed to start today." She said looking at her phone then swiping the notification. "What does yours say?" She asked me making me pull my phone out.

"I deleted the app"

"It was always wrong."