ⒻⒾⒻⓉⒽⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Sitting beside Johnny I sighed "this sandwich is disgusting."

"What's wrong Yuta?" Mark asked me as I took a sip of my drink trying to get rid of the sandwich's flavour. "If I don't pass Chemistry my dad is cancelling my card and selling my car."

Both Johnny and Mark let out an "oh" before Jaehyun and Taeyong walked over to the table.

"Where were you?" Johnny asked playfully "I wanted to go see my girlfriend." Jaehyun smiled making us all nod. He's whipped for her.

"Yuta what's up you seem upset?" Taeyong said making everyone look at me. "I just need to get a higher chemistry mark."

"I could ask Mila to help you, she helped Haeun go from a 60 to a 80." Jaehyun keeps on trying to get her to help me. "I'll think about it." I might need her help.

"Jae is something up with her?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun who sat across from him now. "Who Mila?" Taeyong nodded making Jaehyun laugh awkwardly.

"Your keeping something from us." Johnny deadpanned "when you laugh like that it means you're lying or trying to keep something." Jaehyun almost seemed surprised by Johnnys accusations but Jae was horrible at keeping secrets.

"I just know something but I promised not to say anything." Jaehyun looked at me quickly before staring at the table. "You just said something so why don't you just finish?"

"I promised-" Johnny quickly interrupted Jaehyun mid sentence "I promise girls stuff all the time, do I keep those promises? Barley."

"We get it Johnny your a douche." Mark giggled from across Johnny. "I'm not telling you, the person would kill me."

"Plus they should be the one to tell, not me." We all sighed in annoyance. We never really kept stuff from each other so it was odd and irritating that he wouldn't tell us.

"Jaehyun I've made up my mind, give me that pigs number." Jaehyun looked at me glad someone changed the subject. "Your taking my advice, are you okay?" The rest of the guys tried not to laugh at Jaehyuns lame comeback.

"It's either get a good mark or fail and get my car and card taken away."

"So studying with the pig would benefit me"

A/n: didn't proof read lmao