ⓉⓌⒺⓁⓋⒺ

Getting into Haeuns car I said a quick goodbye to Kun and his brothers. I ended up having a good time. Kuns brothers are super funny and kind, plus they really love karaoke.

"So are you two going on another date?" Haeun asked mischievously as we both sat in her car. Buckling my seat belt I laughed "I don't know he didn't ask, plus our date wasn't really very date like"

"Bummer" starting the engine we started to drive away from the karaoke place. "I need to stop by Jaes before we head back" I nodded and sat back in my seat.

"Did you tell Kun about the pregnancy?" Haeun asked making me scoff. "It didn't really come up." I laughed, why would it even come up it's a random subject and I'm not just gonna randomly say it. She hummed in response.

"I was thinking tonight you can sleepover again and then we can go look for baby clothes and stuff, sound good?" She smiled as we drove to Jaehyuns house. "I'd love that."

___

Arriving at Jaehyuns house Haeun and I went to his front door. Jaehyun lived in the more wealthy part of town along with all of his friends. Knocking at the door we both stood their for a quick minute before Jaehyun opened the door.

"Come in" inviting us in we both walked into his house. "Jae who is it?" I heard Johnny yell making me roll my eyes, how could I forget his voice . "I already told you Haeun was stopping by!" Jaehyun yelled back.

Haeun pretty much dragged me along with her, we ended up in Jaehyuns living room. "I'll wait for you in the car." I whispered to Haeun making her frown. "No stay here"

"What did I miss?" Yuta said with a slur walking in making being here even worse. I couldn't move, I was nervous. "I thought you said only Haeun" he snarled in disgust.

"She came with do you have a problem with that?" Haeun sassed "I'll be leaving" I poked Haeun before heading back to the front door to leave.

"Hey loser" It was Yuta. Ignoring him and putting on my shoes I scowled. He is so annoying, why him I would've been fine with anyone else but of course it has to be Nakamoto Yuta. He just had to be the dad of my child.

"Are you ignoring me Mila?" Yuta nagged from behind me "I just don't want to talk to you" it was the truth.

"That hurts my feelings Mila" he deadpanned making me scoff. "Whatever"

Opening the front door I was about to leave before I was pulled back inside. "Stay a little bit." As soon as I turned around I felt his warm breath on my neck. He was drunk

"How much did you drink Yuta, let go." I huffed trying to push myself away from him but he started hugging me making me very uncomfortable.

"Yah Jaehyun help!" I yelled trying to get their attention. I heard running footsteps making me relax "oh I thought something was wrong." Jaehyun announced making me scoff. I heard Haeun giggle making me scoff trying to get myself out of this hug?

"You should take that as a compliment Yuta doesn't drunk hug a lot of people" Johnny chuckled making me roll my eyes "please get him off of me."

"Yuta let go of Mila please." Jaehyun asked nicely making Yuta pretty much crush me. "Hey Yuta don't you might hurt- just let her go before I beat you up."

Letting go of me Yuta looked at me sweetly before skipping by and winking at me. "That was horrible." I rasped before opening the door again and leaving the house.

Getting into Haeuns car I sat quietly waiting for her. "Disgusting" I mumbled before Haeun opened the door. "Let's go before I get tackled by Yuta again" I cringed doing my seatbelt. I heard her let out a small laugh. "It's not funny let's go."