ⒻⓄⓊⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Sitting in my seat I let a loud sigh out, all I could hear was the light chit chat of other students. Most of the girls gossiped while the boys made lame jokes and laughed obnoxiously.

I usually enjoyed being at school. Learning was fun. (Authors note:not fun) I always enjoyed school especially since it meant I could spend more time with Haeun.

Today was a Monday. Last night I didn't come back downstairs after I told my parents, I was embarrassed to say the least. This morning when I came down they acted as if nothing had happened.

"So how did it go, you didn't text me last night?" Haeun asked standing next to my desk. "My mom was really upset"

"How upset?"She almost seemed surprised that my mom was the one who was upset. "She was really upset last night but this morning she pretended like nothing happened."

"that's weird but she was probably just shocked."she hesitated before the teacher came in and we started class.

____

Sitting at a bench we both ate in quiet. "what's up-" Jaehyun raised a brow at Haeun and I. "are you guys good?" Jaehyun seemed puzzled at the silence between us. It isn't like we were angry at each other we were both just confused with my moms behaviour.

"thinking" Haeun and I mumbled in sync. "Do you mind if Taeyong sits with us today?" Jaehyun asked making both of us realize that Taeyong was there. "Jae is something wrong, you never eat with us?"

Looking at Taeyong I noticed that he was staring at me, his eyes were squinted. "do I have something on my face?" I teased making him look away. "no it's just something seems and feels different with you."

"She gained weight." Haeun interjected making me scowl at her "oh okay its just something seems-" "Hey TY why don't we go find...Johnny." Jaehyun spoke up stopping taeyong mid sentence.

after the two left I looked at Haeun with wide eyes "Am I starting to get fat?" she snorted "No I just said that so he would stop staring holes through you."

"is my belly obvious?" I asked pointing to my belly, it looked normal to me but maybe it's different when other people look at it. "Barley, it just looks like you ate too much." Haeun joked around making me lightly punch her in the arm.

____

Update!
I hate online school and my prom is prob gonna be cancelled. :)) party