seventeen..

Okay so.... About the name thing.... Her 'guardian', Gracelyn Carter, paid to get her name changed (yes there is a such thing). When you're a 'runaway' you usually don't have a birth certificate and allat other stuff with you. Love Carter... So throughout the story, Anthony's going to call her Leah but to people at PV, she's known as Love... Make sense???

I mean if you ran away and wasn't trying to draw attention to yourself, would you really let people call your real name out???.. I hope that answers yall question...

---------------------------

Kyleah

"Hi everybody," I said shyly as I waved. They stood there with their mouths open. His mom screamed as she ran up and hugged me for dear life. It took me a minute to adjust before I hugged her back and rubbed up and down her back.

"Oh my gosh! Gurllll, I should kick your a**. You had me thinking the worse." She pulled away and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. Life has been.... chaotic." By this time Kirsten had woke up. She rubbed her eyes as she looked around. Her eyes locked with Austin, causing her face to light up. "UNCLE AUSTIN!!!"she yelled, sliding out of Ant's arms and running to him. "Hey, how's my baby? You've gotten so big!" He said hugging her.

"Yeah, I'm eight now."

Austin glance at me and I could see the hatred in his eyes. This wasn't going to be a happy reunion.

"Hi Austin," I said with a faint smile. He just continued to hold a conversation with Kirsten, as if I weren't there. Adrianne nudged him.

"You don't have to force him to speak Adrianne."

"Yes, I do. Babe, you've been talking about how you miss her. There she is."

"Babe?" I asked with a raised brow. Adrianne smiled as she showed me the diamond engagement ring on her left hand. I stared at it in Awe. "My brother finally found the one. Congratulations." I hugged Adrianne again.

"Mommy! Can I stay with Uncle Austin? Please Please Please!!" She begged running up to me.

I shook my head no. "You have school tomorrow. Maybe on a weekend if it's okay with him."

"She can stay. I'll take her to school," Austin finally said something directed toward me.

"No I won't ask yo-"

"You didn't ask, I offered. I'm a go get my wallet so we can go get her some stuff to sleep in." He pushed past me, bumping my shoulder on the way out. I closed my eyes, trying to calm my nerves. Leah, don't slap the hell out of your brother. Just let it go like the girl in Frozen said.

"He'll come around. Good to have you back sweetie," Annie, Ant's mom said. She patted my shoulder and left the kitchen followed by Adrianne. I leaned against the counter and sighed, running my fingers thru my hair.

"Well, that went well," Ant said causing me to crack a smile.

Adrianne

As soon as I made it upstairs, I let Austin have it. "Really Austin? Could you have been anymore rude to your sister?"

"She left and now she wanna come back like it's all good. Hell nah." He tossed stuff around looking for his wallet and keys.

"You don't know what she's been thru or is going thru. She left us too. You should be just happy that she's okay and alive."

"FOUR YEARS ADRIANNE!!! FOUR YEARS!! I came to the conclusion that my little sister and niece were gone."

I scoffed. "But they're not. Just tal-"

I held his finger up and looked at me with his head turned to the side. "I'm not having this conversation. Get your coat so we can go to the store." He grabbed his jacket and walked out going downstairs. I sighed in frustration. He was just as stubborn as Leah was.

I put on my coat and went downstairs. I walked over to Leah and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for not telling anyone," she whispered and I smiled. "I'll always protect you." I kissed her cheek and grabbed Kirsten's hand, heading to the car.

I wasn't expecting Leah to be found, simply because she didn't want to be. The night she came back, I was at home alone. I saw someone snooping around next door and went to check it out.

Long story short, she came to say goodbye but when she got here, it seemed as if everybody was happier. I tried to reason with her but it was no use, especially after what her mother said to her. Austin still doesn't know and it's not my place to tell him. He needs to talk to his sister. If he knew that I knew she was alive this whole time, he definitely wouldn't forgive me.

----

Anthony

The ride back to PV was silent. Mostly because Leah was taking it all in. We left a little after Adrianne and Austin came back. I can't believe Leah let Kirsten stay but then again, Austin didn't really give her a choice. It's still a lot that we don't know and in time, hopefully she'll open up.

I pulled into my apartment complex and shut off the engine. I tapped Leah, but she didn't budge. I chuckled to myself as I got out and walked around to her side of the car. I grabbed her purse before picking her up bridal style and carrying her into the apartment. Randy was sitting on the couch playing the game. He raised as eyebrow as he pressed pause.

"Damn son, you had to drug her to get her to come home with you?" He joked, getting up to close the door behind me. I smacked my lips. "Quit tryna play me man," I laughed. I carried her to my room. I laid her across my bed and put a blanket on top of her. I turned off the light and cracked the door, before going back in the living room.

"You knew shawty before yesterday huh?" He said and I nodded. "Yeah, since I was sixteen."

"Damn... So this ain't one of those smash and go types?"

"Nah, man.. She ain't like that," I said, purposely leaving out the fact that she basically smashed and bounced on me.

Randy nodded. "Cool. Uh, so Kiona came by." I shook my head and so did he. "what she say?"

He shrugged. "Dude, I don't know. I didn't open the door." I bust out laughing causing him to laugh.

"Forreal man, I sat right here and just looked at the door and sang You can keep a knocking but you can't come in." I fell back laughing. This dude was stupid. I grabbed the extra controller off the table and connected it to the xbox.

"You ready for this a** whooping boy," I taunted Randy.

"Nah, that's you who gon be cryin like a lil girl when you lose."

---

It was around midnight when I decided to go to bed. I changed into some gym shorts and a t shirt. I slowly slipped into bed, trying not to wake her. As if it was a reflex, she turned over, wrapping her arm around my torso, head on my chest. I smirked as I put my hand in my shorts and drifted to sleep.

Just like old times.