three..

Ant

**Lunch Time**

My homeboy and I walked off campus to get something to eat since we all had 5th out. I wanted Taco Bell, but I decided against it because I knew my stomach was gon be toe' up and I ain't doing all that at school. Uh uh and my mama ain't gonna want to come get me either. Nah I'm good on that.

We decided to go to McDonald's even tho I hate it. I'll probably just gon get some fries or something. I ordered and then went to go find a seat. I saw KyLeah standing in line behind me.

I was gonna go talk to her until some dude came up, put his arm around her, and kissed her cheek. I figured she knew him the way she was smiling. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded her head as he walked off.

I was slick jealous. I mean just a little bit. She suppose to be my girl. Yup. I'm claiming her before I even get her.

"Damn, you only been here a day and you already got a dude? What you do for the racks?" Wes blurted out causing everybody to look her way. She just stared at him. He had a smirk on his face. What did he have against her? I don't know but it's obvious that he didn't like her. Why though?? I was about to tell him to chill when ole boy came back.

"Avery what's wrong?" I heard him ask. You can tell she was pissed but remained calm. "Nothing. Just drop it." He gave her a strange look and just like clock work, Wes opened his big mouth.... AGAIN....."Aye bro, how much she cost you? She looks like a high maintenance broad."

"Bruh, are you mad because I'm fresher than yo girl or what? You don't even know me so I'm sho not about to let you disrespect me," she shot back, finally giving him the attention he was looking for. You can see it in his eyes. I know Wes likes to play and all but I feel like this is beyond playing. "So you mad? If you going for the racks then you can come my way too baby," he said and that's when ole dude spoke up.

"Aye bro, don't talk to my sister like that unless you want an ass whooping to go with yo meal, baby," he said mocking Wes. I tried so hard not to laugh. They were in each other's faces.

"Okay, okay, Chill. Austin, he's not worth it. Let's just go somewhere else," KyLeah said pulling her brother back and pushing him out the door. After they left out, people started clowning Wes. That's what his ass get. Honestly, if Austin would of popped off, I wasn't gon jump in if he was beating Wes ass. Hell that wasn't my battle. I wouldn't have blamed him either. If somebody said that to my sister, there wouldn't be NO talking. NONE what so ever.

"Damn, Wes. You're such an asshole," Adrianne said coming up to us. She was with a group of girls. "Hey Ant, you act like you don't know nobody no more." I looked up to see Gabrielle looking at me. Tf my sister doing hanging around this ho I thought to myself. I didn't even bother to respond.

"Yeen gotta acknowledge me then." I scoffed. "Oh I won't," I said bluntly. She was just a pluck and duck if you know what I mean. Plus she talk too much and ion like my business all over school. She rolled her eyes and walked off. Tuh bye. Adrianne punched my arm. "Aagghhh. what you do that for?" She didn't say nothing just simply walked off.

Girls I swear man. Ion understand them. I finally got my fries and walked back toward to school. I thought about KyLeah. Wes was outta line and I wanted to know if she was ight. Lil mama look like she can hold ha own but some niggas have no chill. I was hella zoned out to the point where I didn't even know we were back on campus. I sat at in the bleachers and texted KyLeah.

Ant-u straight?

Leah- Yes, I'm fine..

Ant- Just checkin on ya. Wes can be an ass sometimes.