nine..part two

KyLeah

I stood there staring at her waiting for her to say something. "Your house is dope girl."

Bish whet? "Cut the sh*t."

"Language," my mom yelled from the living room.

"Sorry," I yelled then turned my attention back to Crystal. "What do you want?"

"Oh Leah, you should know what I want by now. And you won't have a problem handing him over."

I looked at her disgusted. "You're delusional as hell if you think Ant wants you. And even if he did what makes you think I'll do what you say? You don't scare me." I got in her face. She smirked at me before gathering her thoughts.

"Awww you're so cute, but let's see how Ant feels when he finds out your little secret. He'll leave your whorish a** for sure."

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"Just know I know your secret. The real reason you moved form California." She stared at me and waited for my facial expression to change but it didn't. I just stared at the stupid trick.

"Whoever your messenger is, kill them. I don't have secrets unlike you." I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house.

Once I got outside the look of worry went straight on my face. I walked down the driveway and met a smiling Ant. I plastered a smile on my face to hide my worry.

"Morning gorgeous. You just couldn't wait to see me huh?" He teased. "Yeah, yeah. Don't let it go to your big ass head." I mushed him as we started walking.

"Why's Crys coming out of your house?" he asked. I could feel him burning a hole in the side of my face but I didn't dare look at him. "She wants you back."

"Excuse me? She told you that?" I nodded. "Lemme go tell he-"

"Nooo no no. Let it go. You know how you get when you're mad. Besides she'll have to see these hands if she puts her hands on you."

He smiled widely. "Awwww you really care fo' a nigga," he said rubbing his hand on my head. "Ant stoooopppp! You messing up my hair."

"I'a get it fixed for you." I shook my head and we held hands the rest of the way to school.

We didn't even make it on school grounds all the way before Maddie ran up to us. "OMG! Guess what?!" she squealed.

"What?!"

"You made homecoming court!!"

"Forreal? Who nominated little ole me? I don't talk to anyone but yall."

Maddie smiled widely. "Guilty! I also nominated Crys to be petty." She had this evil smirk on her face.

"Maddison you didn't?"

"Oh, yes she did," Ant chimed in. I faked a smile. I was happy to be on the court, I really was but with Crys knowing my secret I knew it was bound to get ugly by coronations. I felt myself tear up so I excused myself from them only to have Ant follow behind me. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me into his chest. "What's wrong? You should be happy."

"I am. Really I am but I can't run."

"Why not?" he frowned.

"Look, Ant. There's something nobody here knows about me and well..."

"Well what Leah? You not making any sense right now?"

"Just hear me out and promise you won't get mad?"

"Why would I get mad at you?"

"Well, I kinda....uh...-"

"Ant! Wassup boe?" Wes yelled walking over to us. They did a la' handshake and a bro hug. "Sup Leah?"

"Hi Wes."

"So what'd you have to tell me?"

I sighed and shook my head because I damn sure wasn't gon tell Wes big mouth ass. I could wait. "It can wait." He frowned.

"You sure?" I nodded as a wrapped my arms around his waist looking up at him. He squeezed me before pecking my lips and letting me go.

"Ight. We can talk today after school."

I nodded okay and walked towards Maddie, who was standing by the door waiting on me. Today was going to be one hell of a day. B*tches be scheming. B*tches be scheming.