Chapter 9

Clementine's POV

I was sleeping in Y/N's room due to Tenn staying in AJ's room. I woke up to see me and Y/N cuddling. I would have got off if I was sleeping with someone else. But this was Y/N! Someone I have feelings for.

Clementine's thoughts: I have an idea.

I start to snuggle closer to Y/N, I then laid my head on Y/N's chest as I tightened my grip on him. He has a nice body. It is very muscular.

Clementine's thoughts: Y/N is so warm and comfy! He would make a great pillow! I never felt so warm and comfy in my whole life! I hope we can just stay like this forever!

Y/N's POV

I woke up to feel Clem cuddling me, I could tell she was awake because she was moving and snuggling to me. This felt very nice.

Y/N's thoughts: Clem feels warm. I hope we can just stay in bed the whole time.

I decided to pretend I was still asleep to see what Clem would do. She continued to cuddle me. As much as I wanted to stay cuddling with her. We had to get up. I move a bit to signal that I was up. Clem immediately got off of me and went on her side, her face was as red as a tomato.

Clementine: Oh shit! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to-

Y/N: It's fine, I was awake for half of it.

Clementine's face got redder.

Clementine: Oh.

Y/N: Because I liked it.

I then smiled at her. She looked at me shocked but then gave me her cute smile.

Clementine: You did?

Y/N: Yeah.

We stayed silent until I spoke up.

Y/N's thoughts: Here goes nothing.

Y/N: Hey Clem?

Clementine: Hmm?

Y/N: I have something to tell you.

Clementine: What is it?

Y/N: I known you for two months now and I got really close to you.

Clementine: Yeah.

Y/N: I ummm- I have feelings for you Clem. I like you, as in more then a friend.

Clem looked at me in shock, her face was still red.

Y/N: I had these feelings for you for sometime.

Clem then gave me a beautiful smile.

Clementine: Awwww thanks Y/N! I was hoping I was the one you liked when we played truth or dare.

Y/N: So you feel the same?

Clementine then kissed me on the lips.

Clementine: Does that answer your question?

Y/N: Yes. Do you have that same answer for my next question? Will you be my girlfriend?

Clementine: YES! I would love for you to be my boyfriend.

We then started kissing each other, it quickly turned into a make out section. Clementine got on top of me as we were still making out, I was laying down as Clem was on top of me, we kept kissing until I flipped her over so I was on top of her. I then pulled away and started kissing her neck. I found a sweat spot as she started to moan a little. I then pulled away, causing Clem to get confused.

Y/N: That was pretty heated for a first make out.

Clementine: I guess. You kissing my neck turned me on.

Y/N: We don't have to get up. We can stay in here and cuddle if you want.

Clementine: I was hoping you would say that.

We then laid back down as we started to cuddle. She laid her head on my chest as I laid my head on hers.

Clementine: You are very warm.

Y/N: You too.