XXXIV

Shania

As I get in the car I can't shake the loneliness radiating from Scrim. He has a house full of people but he looks lost. I want him to find someone that will make him happy. He's such a good guy. I'm lucky I clicked with Ruby. I feel the sudden urge to kiss him. He looks shocked at my sudden affection. I just think all things considering he's been patient. He must of hated me hugging Scrim.

Practically as soon as we get in the house he's on me, grabbing my ass. He's got an obsession with it. I love to tease him wiggling my ass at him or pouting my lips, that drives him wild too. Love watching his honey eyes darken with lust and his breathing become heavy. I've never been one to call someone Daddy in the bedroom but I love calling Ruby it. I also love his reaction when I say it. You can visibly see him get off on it. I've never enjoyed sex this much. Every touch he makes heightens the experience. He's not a selfish lover, far from it. He loves to make sure I'm catered for at all times. I've never been very vocal in the bedroom either but he makes me want to beg and let him know how good he makes me feel. Even after sex I've always wanted to get up and busy myself with anything and I would shower straight away. With Aristos I don't, I want to be near him. I want to chill and cuddle naked, talk even. Even sleeping with other people I would have to have no contact, would have to sleep at the complete opposite sides of the bed. But with Aristos I want to touch him, feel his skin on mine. It's strange what the right person can do

I forced him to get to bed not long after we fucked. $crim would be fuming if we were tired in the morning. And I did not want that wrath ...

We all went to the airport separately and we were all seated in first class. Much to the boys amazement. Once in LA we went to our hotel to get ready for the event. Me and Ruby where sharing a room, I'm guessing it was quite well known that we were together now. We showered and went about getting ready in comfortable silence. I interjected with his hair and made him sit while I tame the lions mane.

"I could get used to this" he sighs. I run my hands through his curls making them more defined. I kiss the top of his head before putting on his signature hat. I get myself dressed with Ruby watching me intently.  I pair my dress with some fishnets and doc martens. My hair curled and smokey eyes.

The event is just a bunch of industry people trying to either sell you or sell themselves

The event is just a bunch of industry people trying to either sell you or sell themselves. So we were being pushed In Front of every person that would take notice. Ruby kept me attached to his hip and had his arm permanently around my waist. It was kinda cute he was being so protective.  We schmoozed with some top producers and Kyle and our manager Jaden made some solid leads.

$crim however looked completely unimpressed. He had a face like a slapped arse up until him and Pouya started to joke about. Me and Ruby walked over to find out what they were talking about. According to Pouya, $crim was exposing people in the room for their drug use. However MGK's girlfriend, Amber had clocked that he was talking about her and was now staring him down. He could have worse staring at him, she was smoking hot.  They were having some kind of moment. Their eyes were locked and neither of them looked like they were going to give in first.

Just before we left MGK came over to talk to the boys. She appeared next to him and her and $crim definitely had chemistry. I could practically taste it in the air. She was English, northern like me. I liked her already. When they said they would see us at Emo nite I couldn't help but feel a little excited. One that I would have another girl to talk to and someone from home and two to see her and $crim interact more.

Ruby and $crim where performing a set while we were there and MGK and Amber came in and sat next to us. She started to chat to me straight away and after realising she was quite a big fan of SB and her home town was about 45 mins away from mine we became fast friends. There was definitely something going on between her and $crim. She whispered for him to DM her just before she left. Maybe she wasn't too serious about MGK. I'm going to try a dig for info from them both.

We didn't stay that long after Amber and  MGK's group left. Everyone was tired. We went back to the hotel and ordered room service. I lay back on the bed stuffed waiting for Ruby to finish his food. I jumped up as soon as he was done and stood In Front of him.

"Ruby, can you get the zip please?" He twirls me round and unzips the dress kissing down my spine as he goes. He lets the dress fall to the floor. He huffs when he realises that I'm wearing booty shorts underneath

"So I didn't flash anyone" I explain

"Well I suppose that's ok. You know your only allowed to flash me right? " he chuckles while peeling them off me along with the fishnets. He kisses my ass cheek before tapping it. I sit on his lap and throw my arms around his neck. "How did I get to date you?" He nuzzles into my neck

"Just lucky I guess" I smirk