XVI

Ruby

I was pissed at $lick he must know something went on between me and Shaina and he's still going after her. I know I've got Jeni, who he hates and keeps telling me to dump doesn't mean he can shoot his shot with the girl I like. Do I like her? Does she like me? My head's a mess and I can't deal with this yet. Let's get home and I can try and unravel my feelings then. I head to bed. Trying not to wake Jeni up.

I feel like I'm being dragged out of sleep for some reason . I shake my head feeling a little groggy. I then also realise Jeni has got her mouth around my dick. I'm not going to lie it's not a bad way to be woken up but until I figure my feelings out I didn't want to rub it Shaina's face,  me and Jeni fucking. I push Jeni's head down further her taking my dick like the dirty slut she is.

"You fucking love my cock down your throat don't you?" I whisper. She looks up at me her eyes watering as my balls rest in her bottom lip. I can feel her throat constrict. I pull her head up and put my finger to my lips.
"Not a sound, you understand?" She just nods. I pull her up to sit on the edge of the bed and push her legs open her pussy lips glistening with her wetness. I cock my eyebrow at how wet she already is. I push 2 fingers in deep pulling them out drenched and pushing them into her own mouth . She sucks them greedily. I hold her tongue down as I drive my cock into her pussy. She opens her mouth wider but doesn't make a sound.
"Good girl, now play with those titties for Daddy" she does as she's told and pulls her boobs out they sag a little and I couldn't help but think Shay's wouldn't. They where so perky and I bet she could give a good tit wank. I push down harder in Jeni's mouth as I thrust thinking about if Shay would call me Daddy. Fuck I think I would cum just from the word coming out of her perfect little lips. I closed my eyes imagining that it was Shay that I was fucking it didn't take me long to build up close to my orgasm.
"Rub your clit and cum for Daddy but not a sound" I felt her pussy walls contract and she did what I told her to do and keep quiet. I pulled out and cum all over her stomach pulling my t-shirt off and handing it to her before heading into the bathroom.

I had to endure watching Shaina and $lick all over each other practically the whole day. They flirted and held hands as they shopped and on the plane they had a fucking tickle war. Like are we 12? I didn't sleep very well Jeni kept moving and waking me up and I kept thinking of (x) and how it should be me sat with her like last time. I thought I might as well work if I'm going to be awake. I unplugged their headphones from $licks laptop and went back to my seat. I was annoyed because they did look cute together. I woke them once we were about to land but I don't know if it was the fact we were all tired or if it was all just tension but no-one spoke the whole way home. $lick ended up carrying Shay to bed. As soon as I got home i dumped my luggage and crashed. I was exhausted. I popped a couple of sleepers and got in bed.

It was really late the next day when I got up Jeni had text me that she had gone grocery shopping, that ment she intended on staying at least a couple of days. I need to straighten my head out and figure out exactly what I want. Do I throw everything away with Jeni on the chance that Shaina actually likes me?  Or better the devil you know? Jeni wasn't a bad person but I just didn't think she was my person.  You know the one they say we all have. That one person that fits you completely. I just have this gut feeling about Shaina since the first time I looked into her eyes. That night at the club. She makes me feel nervous but confident at the same time. My stomach flips when I look at her. I just don't want to freak her out by telling her so soon. She's just come out of an abusive relationship and I can tell that she's been through some stuff in her past. She's not known us long enough for us to be privy to that information. But I want to be the one she tells, the one she opens up to. Not $lick. I'm not usually the jealous type that's $lick all over but I feel myself getting annoyed thinking that guys might be thinking of her let alone touch her.

I need to speak to Jeni I need to tell her this has got to end. I don't know what she feels but this can't go on any longer. I need to cut ties. I call her asking her to come home straight away. That we need to talk. She must know what's coming. She's not as stupid as she makes out or leads everyone to believe. I hope this conversation goes well. I don't think she in love with me, far from it I think it's just been a relationship of convenience.