XV

Shaina

The mood was off when I got up. Ruby was ignoring me and $crim, completely. We had a few hours to kill after we dropped the bus off. We stored our luggage at the airport and went shopping. $crim is fun to shop with he has a fuck it mentally so encouraged me to buy things I wouldn't normally buy. Like a hat that I will never wear or Guess sunglasses that really didn't need. That mentality can be dangerous, which is probably the reason his past has been the way it has. I enjoy his company and its easy to be close to him. Acting like a couple came quite natural and it didn't feel forced. It would have been a good day if it wasn't for Ruby's moodiness.

Luckily I was sat with $crim on the plane. We just chilled doing our own stuff until I saw him spying on my lyric book. I hit him over the head with it and it turned into a tickle war. Well that was until Ruby interrupted telling us off like children. We just plugged in our headphones to his laptop and cuddled watching a movie.

Ruby woke us up when we landed but it seems like a dream I must have been really groggy. The next thing I remember is waking up fully clothed in a massive comfy bed, surrounded by pillows. I slowly sit up. The room is amazing. It's white with grey and pale pink accents. It's so plush and luxurious, I'm so impressed with $crims and his brother's decorating skills. I make a mental note to thank his brother if I ever meet him. I look over and see a bottle of water that $crim must have put there. I down the whole thing and pull myself from under the soft covers. I stretch and start to unpack. Putting my clean clothes away and pulling the hamper out to do some washing. I see my stuff that was sent here in a wardrobe so I go through them too putting my personal items out. It must have been 2 hours before I'm nearing the end putting my stuff I don't need back in the suitcases and place them back in the wardrobes. I sit in the middle of the room on the floor on the fur rug and look round me. How the fuck did I get here?

There's a faint knock at the door. I shout to come in

"What are you doing on the floor?" He eyes me chuckling

"Not sure but this rug is super soft"I smile up at him sitting stroking it.
"$crim this room is perfect thank you so much and thank you for everything you have done for me" he reaches his hands out to me and pulls me up. He pulls a little to hard. We land on the bed with me on top of him.

It just felt right. So I leaned down and kiss him. He wraps his arms round me and I melt into him. His hand running from the small of my back to my ass. I bite down on his lip. He moans grabbing my ass. I slip my tongue in his mouth to find his. I put a hand behind his head pulling him as close as we could get.

"$lick!!! Where the fuck are you I've been calling you for an hour!!!" Ruby shouts as he walks through the door. We pull apart quickly me scooting up the bed pulling my knees up to my chest. We just stare at each other blankly. I'm not sure how I felt about that and by the looks of him he's the same. He stands up slowly and backs out of the room.

"I'm here quit your bitching" with that he was gone

What had I done? I've just opened a whole other can of worms... Do I like $crim like that? All this pretending must be too much we need to back off. I know Ruby had a girlfriend and I have no loyalty to him but if I did this it was like me doing what he did. But worse with his fucking cousin. Now this whole living with him thing was going to be awkward. I need to clear my head

I pull myself out of the bed and head to the shower. That always helps me to de-stress. This house is super nice, the shower was walk in with granite walls  and a glass door. I finally figured out how to turn it on. I didn't want to disturb them, also didn't want to admit I couldn't work it out or have to get dressed again. The pressure was perfect. I stood under the water for a lot longer than I really should have decompressing. It had been a hell of a few days. I few tears fell for the life I left behind but I didn't have much to leave to be honest. A few friends from high school that had their own lives but they where up north anyway so I hardly saw them. I met Joe pretty much straight away when I moved to London. When I got a job in his club, Oh do I regret that now. Well no I can't say that because I would have never made it to this moment. I don't know what was worse him or my family. I just hope I don't fuck this up here like I fuck up everything else in my life. I always have. I throw my freshly washed hair in a towel and wrap one around me heading out to the bedroom. I pick up some great underwear and I'm just about to drop my towel when I hear something behind me.

"Can we talk?"