VI

Shaina

$crim was so good with me the whole time after the office incident. He didn't force me to talk he just knew when I needed him to hold me. There was no sexual tension there he was just being there for me. I've never really had anyone like that other than the boys in the band. But that seemed different, that was work. $crim was just there because he wanted to be. That was refreshing.

He made me go direct to Joe's and pack everything. And I mean everything. If it was mine or I bought it and wanted it he made me pack it. He wanted to make sure that Joe knew I wasn't coming back. Because $crim wouldn't let me, that I could tell straight away. He promised to look after me and that I would have a place to stay for asking as I liked. Moving to America was daunting but I had no-one stopping me or that would miss me other than the guys so why not take him up on the offer. I didn't want to jump the gun and say yes straight away just incase he changed his mind. Ruby didn't seem enthralled by the idea but he pretended for my sake. He seemed to see straight through me, he knew I was in pain. I'm not sure what I thought he was going to be like but blunt wasn't one of them. I thought that $crim would be the blunt one. However he handled me with care like I could break at any moment. It was quite bipolar. 

I wasn't sure if the sleeping arrangements so I just got in the bed that was in $crims bedroom like he told me to and stayed on one side. Just incase he wanted to get in with me. I didn't want my rescuer to get annoyed with me already.

I woke up at around 9 and felt quite rested. $crim wasn't in the bed and that side didn't look like it was  touched, maybe he slept with Ruby. I stretched as I got up and yelped as my side sent shocks of pain across my back and stomach. Ruby come rushing in.

"You ok?" He seemed panicked

"Yeah sorry I stretched too much, I forgot about this guy" I pointed to my side

"Can I?" He motions to pull up my shirt. I nod. He grabs the hem of my shirt and starts to lift it, biting his lip. The bruise is now dark purple. He clenches his teeth and takes a breath in. He runs his finger tips softly over it.  It sends goosebumps across my body, making butterflies stir in my stomach . He notices but chooses to ignore.
"I'll get you some painkillers" he drops the hem and walks away. I follow him like a puppy dog. I'm so pathetic. 

"So that's where you are?" Ruby shouts out to $crum as he finishes up his cigarette on the balcony.

"Yeah did you need me?" He puts out the butt and follows us into Ruby's room

"No just getting yo girl some painkillers"

"Is it sore?" I just nod. He just gives me a smile and tucks some hair behind my ear.
"It won't be happening again now your with us" Ruby hands me some drugs and a bottle of Gatorade. I just blindly take the pills.

"Whoa do you not want to know what I gave you? It could have been anything" his eyes are wide at me. He looks annoyed.

"Would you give me something that would hurt me?" I look him dead in the eye.

"Well, n-no" he furrows his brows at me.

"Well then, I trust you" he just shakes his head at me.

"You shouldn't. Your too naive" he turns to pack his case.

"I'm not naive, I would of been dead along time ago if I was. I'm just optimistic, there's a difference" I turn on my heel and walk out. They didn't know my past and that's not their fault. But they can't take my kind, trusting nature for naivety. I've seen shit that I should never have seen but I couldn't let it best me.

I gather my things. I went though everything last night like $crim told me to and only bring a small case with me on the last few dates of the tour. I picked out a few lounging outfits and some options in case we went out. The rest of my things were being shipped to America, I'm assuming his house in new Orleans. I quickly changed, from one pair of sweats to another and a different oversized t-shirt. I needed comfort. I slipped my slides on and pulled my case to the front door sitting on it waiting for the boys.

They both come out at the same time changed and ready. $crim wearing sweats and a hoodie with his blonde hair wavy from the shower. Ruby's unruly hair sticking out at the sides of his cap and wearing shorts and a hoodie. All FTP of course. The both stopped In Front of me giving me small smiles. I couldn't help myself, I straightened out their hoodies and fixed Ruby's hair.

"We need to get you some serum for that" I say as I smooth it down some. He just looks at me with those eyes, making me melt.

"She's right mane you need to sort that hair out. I swear it's getting bigger!" $crim slaps Ruby on the shoulder as he passes. I grab my case and follow him, Ruby trailing after us.

We meet everyone else in the lobby of the hotel. Kyle hands me back my passport that we gave him last night. They got me on the flight with them luckily. As we boarded the flight I realised we were in first class. I've never been in first class before let alone sat in it. The decision was made that me and Ruby would sit together because the rest of the seats were apart and they all wanted window seats. Looks like me and Ruby where the only ones that where fine flying.

I saw a completely different side to him while we were alone. He shared his earbuds with me, we chatted about our favourite bands and what are favorite movies where. We had quite a bit in common but those eyes were killing me. I wasn't supposed to feel things like this  the day after I leave my ex. Everytime our skin came into contact with each other it sent goosebumps across my body. His kind eyes enveloped me and when he talked about something he liked his enthusiasm was contagious. I was totally crushing on him hard. What had I got myself into.