Dinah imagine

You smiled looking outside at the snow. You leaned against the wall and smiled looking out the window.

You felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist and pull you into her body.

"Hey" she whispered kissing your cheek softly.

You smiled and leaned into her looking up into her eyes.

You turned away and just relaxed in her arms looking out at the snow fall.

You felt dinah shift lightly and then turn back to you.

"Merry Christmas" she whispered kissing you as she turned you around.

You saw the clock '12:00' exactly.

"Meet christmas" you kissed her back.

"I have something for you" you smiled and stepped away to grab her present.

You handed it to her causing her to smile.

She opened it and smiled.

"Aww baby" she whispered holding up the jacket having her name printed on the back in large gold letters.

"I have something for you" she smiled.

She held it in front of her.

"Now, it's not much, and I feel bad but I have other plans after christmas for you" she blushed handing you the medium sized box.

You smiled and opened it carefully.

"I love it" you whispered pulling on her SnapBack with her name on the back of it.

"You do?" She smiled her eyes lighting up.

"I don't care that you didn't buy it new, it's a peice of you I can hold onto forever" you smiled wrapping your arms around her neck.

She smiled and kissed you passionetly.