mormani imagine

"Normani what do you expect me to do! Just not talk to him anymore!" You practically scream at your girlfriend.
You were in an argument about Ryan. Your best friend. She felt as if you could possible cheat on her with him.
"Y/N your to close with him! You see him ever damn day! How do I not know your secretly cheating on me right now!" She yelled back in anger.
You two only fought once in a while but when you did it was big reason.
"Normani he's my best friend! Your my girlfriend! I'm not into him! Normani I love you! Not him!" You scream in rage.
"Y/N you never know! Didn't you two used to date!" You yells back running a hand through her thick hair.
"Just shut up" you sigh.
"Make me" she whispers.
She pushes you up against a wall and kissed you hungrily. When you two did fight it ended up in a heated make out session. She ran her hands up the back of your legs and picked you up. You wrapped your legs tight around her body. You made out for a while before you needed air.
"Mani.." You whispered.
"I'm sorry" she cut you off
"I love you" you whispered
"I love you so damn much baby, I can't loose you over this im sorry" she whispered near tears.
You caught your breath "don't cry babe it's okay it's all okay" you whispered kissing her.
"I would never cheat on you. Ever" you whispered before she kissed you softly.