Lauren imagine

You were on the job driving too your destination.
You were a cop, currently looking for the drug dealer.
Your girlfriend, Lauren was absolutely terrified of your job.
She was scared that one time you could get killed out on the job.

You promised her, that'd you'd always come home, it could never happen.
As you quickly drove your police car through the streets you parked near an alley.
You signaled at your partner and hopped out, holding up your gun towards the alley.
You slowly walked foward holding your gun in front of you for protection.

You noticed the man and nodded your head slowly approaching the armed criminal.
"Drop the gun" you said sternly, still holding your weapon in front of you.
"Drop your weapon" you said sterner than the time before.

You slowly approached the man until you hears a loud shot and a terrible pain Pearce your abdomen.
You looked down at the bullet wound and slowly fell too the ground.
You heard sounds of gunshots and yelling. The sounds becoming muffled.

You felt yourself being lifted into an ambulance and hooked Into machines.
"Y/N can you hear me?" You heard the EMT ask above you in the ambulance.
You could hear, but you couldn't respond, you looked up at him.
He was the last thing you saw before everything went black.

You heard muffled crying and the sounds of what seemed too be Lauren speaking.
You felt her warm hand wrap around yours tightly and her continue speaking.

"Y/N, you've gotta make it, you can't leave now. I want to marry you , too start a family, I love you too much, please don't go" she pleaded talking too your lifeless body as she cried.

You wanted everything too be able too wipe her tears, too tell her that you were there, still there, that you've never left, that you never will.
You could hear but you were too weak too open your eyes or move.

"Please baby you can't leave" she sobbed even harder, gripping onto your hand for dear life.

You slowly started too feel the numbness leave, the feeling come back too your limbs.
You could feel your body again, you weren't completely numb and lifeless anymore.
You could still feel Lauren grip at your hand silently begging you to wake up.

"Lauren" you whispered ever so lightly while opening your eyes.
She looked up with red eyes and gasped at the sight.
"Y/N your awake" she cried happily.

You smiled lazily and slightly nodded your head weakly.
"I thought you left me" she cried.
"I'll never leave you laur" you whispered squeezing her soft hand.

"Promise?" She looked at you hopefully.
"Absolutely, promise" you smiled.

You squeezed her hand gently and she leaned in and kissed you softly.

"I won't leave you I promise" you whispered.