Dinah imagine

You finally sat your sleeping son in his crib and sighed. You sat on the couch and closed your eyes tiredly. You never slept anymore. Not with Adam.
You kept your eyes closed until you felt a pair of soft strong arms wrap around your waist tightly. You opened your eyes and smiled lazily leaning into Dinahs body.

"Tired?" She whisperd kissing your ear softly.

"Mhmm" you nodded sleepily.

"You never sleep baby your exhausted" she whispered turning you so you could straddled her lap.

"I can't sleep... Not with Adam he wakes up in the night" you shook your head leaning your forehead against her shoulder.

"Let me take care of him, you can't keep doing this your exhausted" she whispered quietly rubbing your lower back.

"You have to work" you shook your head sitting up to look into her soft brown eyes.

"Look, honey I know I work a lot but I've been taking time off to spend with you and Adam" she said quietly pushing your behind your ear.

"You didn't-" you started.

"Look I know this job is important but you and our son are more important" she smiled.

" I love you" you whispered

"I love you" she whispered pressing a soft kiss into your lips.

You smiled lazily pulling back and felt her pull you tighter against her.

"Let's get some sleep" she whispered carrying you upstairs.

You wrapped your legs right around her waist and rested your head against her shoulder.

She Layed you down gently and helped you change into your pajamas.

"Get some sleep my love I'll see you in the morning I love you" she whispered pulling you into her warm body.

You instantly cuddled into her.

You mumbled "I love you" into her chest before quickly falling asleep.