💖Island💖

Jin rolled his eyes and look outside from the window.

Jin : whatever........

Suga : Jeon Jungkook can't you just shut up your mouth and let me sleep peacefully?

Jungkook : hyung, how can you sleep like this?

Suga : you brat! What do you mean how can I sleep like this?! I'm the one who stop you from fucking that slut, in other words, I saved you from being rape by that whore!

Jungkook : uh.....sorry hyung and again thank you.

Suga : now shut up that mouth of yours and let me sleep.

By saying that he again fall asleep. Jungkook smile a little because if Suga won't come in time then he will be raped by Jisoo by now.

( Flashback one and half hour ago)......

Jisoo strip her clothes without any shame and she don't even wear anything under her dress. After removing her clothes, she stand in front of Jungkook fully naked but Jungkook is not looking at her because the only woman he want to see like this is his wife. Suddenly she pushed him on the bed and hovered over him. Jungkook is gritting his teeth in anger and close his eyes in disguise. Jisoo try to kiss him but he moved his face to other side which annoy her.

Jisoo : don't you want to know the secret places of Kim Taehyung, baby boy?

Jungkook sighed in defeat and face her but still closing his eyes. Jisoo smirk in victory and hold his jaw and about to kiss him when suddenly, someone open the door with a loud thud. Jisoo turn her head and look at the person and find Min Yoongi who is looking furious. When Suga saw Jisoo hovered over Jungkook his blood boil.
Jungkook look at Suga and his eyes widened.

Jungkook : hy....hyung.......

He called Suga who is back facing them because Jisoo is naked and he is disgusted by looking at her.
Suga clap his hands two times and two bodyguards enter in the room. The bodyguards quickly grab Jisoo and pulled her away from Jungkook. Jungkook get up from the bed.

Jungkook : hy.....hyung..... What are you doing in here?

Suga turn to him furiously and glare at him.

Suga : no, at first you tell me that what are you just going to do Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook: hyung....I.....I......

Suga sighed in frustration.

Suga : no need to explain anything. Your bodyguards already told me everything. But how could you be this much fool, Jungkook?

Jungkook : what do you mean hyung?

Suga : this whore!

He point toward Jisoo who is struggling to get out from Bodyguard's grips.

Suga : how could you believe this whore? Do you really think that she knows about Taehyung's secret places? She is lying! She don't know anything about it! She just wants to get into your pants and see you are easily fall into her trap!

Jungkook's eyes widened and he boil in anger. He look at Jisoo with burning eyes and she gulped in fear.

Jungkook : you slut! How dare you to lie to me? Now you have to face the consequences! Guards, take her back to her cell and torture her painfully but don't let her die because she have to suffer for her whole life!

The guards drag her out while she is screaming and begging to Jungkook.

Jisoo : NOOOO!! JUNGKOOK, I'M REALLY SORRY! PLEASE LET ME GO! PLEASE I BEG YOU!