PLEASE READ

Hi, so I know I have not been active on this book. Or at least as active as I'd like. But, I have been trying NOT to focus on this right now, because there a more demanding matter currently, relating to the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have been trying to do research about the situation and learn what I can do to help. And I hope others are doing the same. I have still been writing a little bit, but I don't think now is the best time to be posting all of this story.

I hope you guys have been busy going to protests or donating! And I would also like to further address protesting and donating. Please be careful if you are going to protest, and make sure you have the proper equipment! Tik tok has a lot of videos on information about what to bring/do at protests! Also, if you can't donate, there are videos on YouTube you can play in the background, with lots of ads, and then the profits will go to different causes/organizations to the Black Lives Matter! To get started, there is one by Zoe Amira, and be careful to not get it marked as spam, by watching 3-5 videos afterwards, do NOT watch it in a playlist, do NOT put it on mute, and if I'm missing anything please let me know!

Once again, please stay safe. And please, THIS IS NOT A TREND. THIS IS A PROBLEM POC STRUGGLE WITH ON A DAILY BASIS. WE NEED TO STOP IT.

I am not black, but I see you.

I am not black, but I hear you.

I am not black, but I mourn with you.

I am not black, but I will fight for you.