Prologue

This is story with Sooshu yet again, but this story takes place on a world, that is compelely different, Shuhua is a werewolf and she gets adopted for the very first time by the Seo Family. 

She only hanged out with Yuqi who was adopted by a girl named Soyeon. She was lonely until a family walked in and Soojin who adopted her notices her, Shuhua was different. She had that look, that Soojin couldnt explain and she had a feeling that this girl will have to do something with her future and somehow give her adventure. 

"Dad I want this person" she said to her dad. 

"Person? They are a werewolves and are just pets" her father said to her "Dad. they are human" 

Her dad didn't want to fight with his daugther in the store "Ugh here and get" he looked at the name on top "Yeh Shuhua" while he gave her the money "I will be waiting in the car" he said looking at Shuhua. 

Shuhua then looked at the girl, the chain was around her neck and she moved closer to the girl. The owner of the store told the girl "She was about to be put down thank god someone adopted her, she never really got adopted or left the store she stayed her most of the time growing up" 

The girl looked at Shuhua with that warm smile. Shuhua knew she would be safe, she thought to herself "I will protect her for as long as I live" The store owner unlocked the cage and unlocked the chain that was around her neck "Come on Shuhua she is not going to bite" Shuhua got up and was scared and walking slowly. Soojin stood there "umm hey" Shuhua just nodded. The store told Soojin to hold out her hand. Shuhua was sniffing it, it smelled like cherry perfume. "Okay you can grab Shuhua hand now she got your scent and she is under your control" 

Soojin never liked that idea of someone else under someone control, she grab Shuhua hand "lets go home" Shuhua looked at the hand, she thought "its warm...home..this girl.."Shuhua ears perked up and tail starts wagging. Soojin turned around and saw Shuhua smiling big. 

My other story (Apart/Sooshu) has not yet finish, so Im going to finsh that story and then focused on this story, Oh that is a sneak peek of the story, umm might be alot of mistakes in this story. hope you give me support with this story too.