fuck, marry, kill

Syd's p.o.v. (narrative)

Dear diary, I'm just gonna put my head down. Do nothing. Say nothing. It's the only way to make sure I don't hurt anyone. Just blend into the fucking background.

"Hey! Hey!"
Stanley whispered.
"We need to talk to you."
Stan and y/n looked at me with pleading eyes, but were startled by our teacher's sudden warning.
"Eyes on your test. No talking."
They both turned back around and continued their tests.
I was about to start doing mine when I heard whispering.

"Dina."
Brad whispered, she looked up at him with an unsure look.
"Come on."
He whispered again. She finally gave in and slid her test to the edge of her desk, so he could copy her answers. It's pretty dumb if you ask me, considering they sit right in front of our teacher, Mr. File. Brad began copying off Dina's test and of course Mr. File noticed. He stood up from his desk and walked to Brad and Dina's desks.

"Hey."
Brad looked up, startled.
"How's it hanging?"
"It's hanging."
Brad replied, he's so fucking dumb.
"Mm."
Mr. File hummed, unamused.
"And, uh, how are you today, sir?"
Mr. File ignored his question and took both, Dina and Brad's tests. He examined them and nodded his head.
"Mm-hm."
"I didn't do anything wrong."
"You wanna try that again?"
Can't he keep his fucking mouth shut?
"Well, you- you see, my- my ankle's been swollen."
"Oh."
"And these pain meds I'm on make it hard for me to focus, and I was-"
"Detention after school, both of you. And you'll receive failing grades on this test."
I've had it.

"Seriously?"
I spoke up.
"Excuse me?"
"Oh fuck."
I heard y/n whispered.
"Dina's been studying this for weeks. Now Brad cheats off her, and she has to fail the test? I mean that is such bullshit!"
I slammed my hands on my desk. I'm not gonna lie, that felt good.
"You can take that language straight to detention. Anyone else?"
Suddenly, Stan stood up from his desk.

He pushed all of his stuff off of his desk and waited for Mr. File to react. Once he realized that wasn't going to do shit he-
"Uh... m-motherfucker."
"Ok, fine. Detention for you, too, Mr. Barber."
Stan nodded and sat back down, he turned around and gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up.
Suddenly, someone else stood up! Jesus, when will it end? Are you kidding me? It's y/n.

"Yeah, um, fuck you, Mr. File."
She said, sounding a bit nervous, and flipped him off. Everyone was shocked, while y/n just stood with her arms crossed and a smirk on her lips. Mr. File sighed and rolled his eyes.
"And detention for you as well, Ms. l/n."
She sat back down with an accomplished grin on her face and then gave Stan a fist bump. They both turned around and smiled at me because now they get to talk to me in detention.

Just perfect.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Syd's p.o.v. (narrative)

So, I'm off to detention for something completely fucking stupid.
I walked in the gym and Brad was sitting on the bleachers, I sighed and sat down far away from him.
As if he didn't get the hint that I wanted to be alone, he walked up to where I was and sat down next to me.

"Look, uh... I don't really know what I ever did to you, but I can tell that you're not crazy about me."
I slightly laughed at his dumb little speech.
"Enough people in this school already worship you. You don't need my allegiance."
He chuckled.
"You know, Dina always says you're funny. Guess I've just never really seen it before."
"What do you want?"
"I just think it would be better if you and I got along."
"If we what?"
"For Dina. If you can just cut me a little slack here, I promise you, I'm not a total monster."
He held out his hand and had a smile on his face.
"Truce?"
"Fine, I guess. For Dina."
"Yeah."