when the party's over

previously...

"What do you want to do?"
"I don't know, whatever you want to do."
"Let's go to a party."

your p.o.v. (narrative)

"No, no, no. Absolutely not!"
"Cmon, y/n/n! Live a little would ya?"
I mean, I guess she had a point. I don't know what it is about MJ, but she always makes me feel confident and talks me into doing things I definitely wouldn't do if we weren't friends, which is the only reason why I say,
"Ok, lets do it."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mary Jane and I got into our party attire,

your party outfit

Mary Jane's party outfit

and headed to the party

and headed to the party. Mary Jane drove us and as soon as we pulled up, I got an uneasy feeling, like something bad was going to happen tonight. I snapped out of my thoughts and then Mary Jane and I went into the house.
As soon as we walked in Ricky Berry greeted MJ and I.
"Hey MJ! Oh, hello! I don't think we've met, what's your name?"
I've talked to Ricky multiple times, but ok.
"I'm y/n! Happy birthday by the way!"
"Thank you! You ladies go have fun and get into some trouble ;)." I scoffed at his remark and followed MJ deeper into the house.

When we were trying to make our way to the living room, we passed so many high and drunk kids. I also definitely heard someone masturbating in a bathroom. Gross. We finally got to the main room and spotted Dina, Syd, and Stan sitting on a couch.
"Hey, you ok?" Mary Jane shouted over the loud music.
"Yeah. I'm going to get some punch, ok?"
"Ok!"

I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed a cup, I filled the cup with punch and chugged it down. It tasted funny, but I didn't think much of it. I made my way back to the living room and found MJ, but she had already found Josh. Yeah, um, they were making out. I started to get a massive headache and felt very woozy.

|WARNING: THERE IS AN ATTEMPT OF RAPE|

"Hey, sweetie. Why don't you follow me."
"Okkkk, but where are we goinggg? I need to get back to MJ..." I slurred.
"Don't worry about it."
"I don't like this."
The figure pulled me into a room and pulled off my shoes and then my dress.
"Heyyy, put my dress back on, please?? Stoppppp."
"Don't worry baby."
They started kissing my neck and tried to take off my bra, until someone burst in.
"What the hell are you doing?! Get the fuck out!"
"Jesus, just trying to have some fun."
"God, y/n are you ok? Lets get you dressed."
The person helped me clip my bra back on and then got up to get my dress that was thrown across the room. They pulled my dress over my head and then slipped my shoes onto my feet. "Lets go, you can crash at my house."
"Thank youuuuuu. Who are you?? You're so nice, I love you mannnnn!"
"You're welcome, I love you too," the voice chuckled.

Stan's p.o.v. (narrative)

After Dina and Syd began to dance, I got up to get a drink. I decided to just get water since I was driving, but then I had to go to the bathroom. I was walking down a secluded hallway trying to find the bathroom until I heard a voice that sounded like y/n's.
'Heyyy, put my dress back on, please?? Stoppppp.'
'Don't worry baby.'
I burst into the room and saw y/n in nothing but her underwear and Ricky fucking Berry taking advantage of her. I made him leave and helped y/n get her clothes back on. She seemed so small and vulnerable in my arms, I felt bad for her, if she was sober she would probably be totally embarrassed that I saw her almost completely naked. After I helped her get dressed she thanked me and said she loved me. I said it back, but now I'm confused. I thought I liked Syd, but maybe I like y/n too... I tried to find MJ, but I think I heard someone say that she and Josh were somewhere in the house fucking each other. Gross. So, that left me with no choice, but to take y/n back to my house. Not for anything creepy, but I'm pretty sure her mom would kill her if she came home wasted. I found Dina and Syd, told them I was taking y/n home, and left.

I got y/n in my car and began to drive to my house. While I was driving, I heard y/n sobbing quietly in the backseat. I stopped the car and turned to face her.
"I'm so sorry... I'm so stupid. This is all my fault!" She cried.
"Why are you saying that y/n?"
"Because,,, I'm suuuuper drunk and I don't even know how I got drunk because I only drank punch, I'm being a burden to you, and I lost MJ!"
"Well, first of all, I'm pretty sure someone spiked the punch and that's why you're drunk. Second of all, you're not being a burden, I'm glad I could help you before yaknow... and third of all, MJ is still at the party with Josh."
"Oh... wait what did you mean by 'yaknow...?"
"You know... how you almost got violated by that guy."
"Oh my godddd!" she screamed and began to cry again. This time I crawled into the backseat with her and comforted her to the best of my abilities.
"Shhh, it's ok. You're fine, nothing happened to you and now you're safe."
"Thank you, but don't tell Stanley. I don't want him to know about this..." she slurred.
"Wait, why?"
"Because, he's going to think I'm an idiot and a slut, and then he's not going to like me anymore." she said in a 'duh' tone of voice.
"I'm sure he would never think of you like that."
"Ok... listen, I'm going to tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anybody!"
"Ok."
"Okieeee, I kinda like Stanley."

✰ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔! ✰ : Drunk y/n screwed it up didn't she? Oh well. It's cliffhanger time bbs!

1056 words