it was this moment she realized she fucked up

Syd's p.o.v. (narrative)

I woke up the next morning still feeling like shit. I can't believe I fucked Stanley Barber, and believe me I feel terrible and if y/n doesn't want to be friends with me anymore I will completely understand. I deserve everything that is coming to me. I finally rolled out of bed, got ready, and went for a walk. As I was walking I was trying to figure out if I should tell her at all or not.

your p.o.v. (narrative)

I decided to subtly try and get Syd to admit to having sex with Stan. I saw Syd from my window and ran outside to catch up with her.
"Hey Syd! Um what'd you do yesterday?"
"Oh yaknow, just hung out with Goob."
"Oh really because I saw you hanging out with Stan and you even told me you were definitely hanging out?"
"Oh yeah! I was hanging out with Stan."
"Sooo what'd you guys do, exactly?"
"We just got high, listened to Bloodwitch, played games..."
"Really because I was hanging out with Mary Jane and Dina yesterday and when we were walking to my house, we walked past Stan's house and heard some really strange noises." she continued to walk ahead of me until I said.
"I don't think moaning and whimpering happen when you're 'just high, listening to Bloodwitch, and playing games'." Syd stopped dead in her tracks after I said that.
"Syd, did you have sex with Stan?"
She turned around to face me, but wouldn't look directly at me.
"Sydney, I'm going to ask you one more time. Did you have sex with Stanley Barber?"
"y/n..."
"SYD! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE SEX WITH STAN?" I cried. She looked down and nodded her head.
"I knew it. I fucking knew it!" I screamed.
I walked towards the end of the street and bumped into Stan.
"Oh hey, y/n/n! What's up?"
"Don't talk to me and don't call me y/n/n. Only my friends can call me that."
"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked, genuinely concerned.
"I know Stan! I know that you and Syd fucked each other!" He stood quiet.
"y/n, I-"
"No, don't Stan! Don't try to save your ass, it's too late. Bye." I pushed past him and stormed off.

MJ's p.o.v. (narrative)

It was already 30 minutes and y/n still wasn't here, we were supposed to hang out at Babe's Diner. I was actually starting to worry, if she wasn't coming she would've called, she always does. Out of nowhere I got a strong urge to take a piss.
"Hey Ms. y/l/n where's the restroom?"
"Its near the back."
"Ok, thanks."
I got up and headed to the bathroom, when I walked in I heard sniffles.
"y/n? That you, babe?"
"No."
"y/n/n, I know it's you I obviously recognize your voice."
She unlocked the stall and walked out, she looked like a mess. Her makeup was runny, her hair was messy, and she looked like she hadn't slept in days.
"Hey, you know what? We should just go to the park."
"Ok." she replied while wiping her tears.
We walked out of the bathroom and ran to my car. We drove to the park and just sat in silence until...

✰ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔! ✰ : credit to Dianaperez2134 for helping me write the second paragraph! Thanks you lil weirdo ♡︎
Sorry this was short, but I wanted to leave you guys on a cliff hanger!

587 words