grandma knows best

your p.o.v. (narrative)

I left Stan's house and walked back to mine. When I got there I tried to be as quiet as possible, but of course as soon as I opened the door, Max and grandma were waiting for me.
"Where were you, hmmmmm?" my grandma asked suspiciously.
"At a party and then I slept over at a friends house."
"Oh and was this friend a boy?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.
"Ummmm..."
"It was probably her boyfriend, Stanley." Max said smirking.
"Stanley Barber? The stoner?"
"Um yea, I guess."
"Ahhhhh." she said with a smirk on her face.
"Grandma, nothing happened!"
"That's what they always say,"
"Shut up, Max!"
"Hahaha, something definitely happened. I always know."
"No! Nothing happened guys!"
"Well, you're being awfully defensive..."
"I'm going to my room." I left to my room, but could still hear those little snoops' conversation.
"They definitely slept together."
"Obviously!"

I ignored them and decided to clean my room, well I tried. About 5 minutes in, I gave up, changed into comfier clothes, and just watched some Netflix. I watched about 5 episodes of That 70s show, until I heard something hit my window. I paused the episode and tried to listen for another sound, but I didn't so I continued watching. Like 5 seconds later I heard another sound, this time I was pretty curious so I walked up to my window and saw Stanley Barber standing in front of my window.

I opened my window and tried to greet Stan.
"If I knew you were coming I would ha-" I was interrupted by him smashing his lips onto mine. He deepened the kiss, but stopped for a quick second and said,
"God, I've missed you."
"Stan, it's been like an hour."
"An hour too fucking long." he said and then hungrily pulled me back into the kiss. I got up and lead him to my door, so I could lock it. I locked it and we walked back to my bed and he laid me down, both of his elbows keeping himself up above me.
"You're so fucking beautiful y/n, could you do me a favor and take off your shirt? Um please? I mean only if you want to!"
"Stan it's ok..." I said and pulled off my shirt.
"Now it's your turn Barber." he chuckled and pulled off his shirt too.
We both stared at each other's bodies in awe for a minute and then continued to kiss, until we were rudely interrupted.
"Hey y/n, grandma wants me to ask you if you want a grilled cheese."
"No thank you!"
"Ok, say 'hi' to Stan for me." Even though I couldn't see him, I knew that little bitch was smirking so hard.
"Oh fuck off, Max!"
"Language y/n." Stan scolded me. I scoffed and continued to kiss him. Stan then placed his lips down to my neck and left little love bites. (a/n: I felt uncomfortable writing that.) Things were getting pretty heated until Max knocked on the door, again. I was getting pretty annoyed now.
"Max, I already told you to leave us alone!"
"It's grandma, and why did you refer to yourself as 'us'? You little weirdo."
"Oh haha, sorry grandma. What did you need?"
"I was going to ask if you were sure about the grilled cheese. You know I am an excellent cook!"
"Yeah I'm sure grandma, but thank you!"
"Ok then!"
My grandma left and I was about to pull Stan back into the kiss, but I noticed he was laughing.
"What?"
"She called you a little weirdo!" he said laughing out of control.
"Oh shut up! I guess since your bullying me, we don't have to keep kissing." I said pulling my shirt back on.
"Waittttt! I'm sorry!" Stan said with a pouting face.
"Well, ok." Stan pulled me back into the kiss and took off my shirt again. We made out for a while, but then Stan noticed I was watching Netflix and wanted to watch something. We both picked something and fell asleep cuddling.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

No one's p.o.v.

"She has Stanley over, doesn't she?"
"Yup."
"Yaknow, I noticed she seemed rather rushed to get me to leave." Lily said wiggling her eyebrows.
"They were probably sucking face."
"Max, do not say your sister was sucking a boys face." she said smacking the back of his head.
"Ow, but it's true grandma!"
"I don't care if it is true, she is your sister and you need to show her respect." Max agreed and went back to the video game on his phone. Lily was tired of the silence and decided to make small talk with her grandson.
"Soooo, who is Kayla?"
"Oh, just a girl from my school."
"You lieeee, she is your girlfriend isn't she?"
"How'd you know that?"
"I know everything!" she patted the young boy's cheek and made her way to the kitchen. She decided to make herself something to eat, she made a salad with grilled chicken. (a/n: she's a healthy old lady)
"I'm such a good cook! This is delicious, try it Maxie!"
"Um ok..." Max took a bite and admired his grandmother's cooking until they heard a knock at the door.
"I'll get it grammy!"
"Ok, be careful!"
Max made his way to the front door and opened it, it was his friend Liam or Goob.
"Oh hey, Goob! What are you doing here?"
"Hey, Max! I was pretty bored at my house and I also had a question I wanted to ask you..."
"Oh ok, what is your question?"
"What does going down on someone mean?"

✰ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔! ✰ : I tried to add more of grandma lily in this chapter because she is a queen who deserves more attention and limes in this fanfic. I also wanted to have Goob asking Max about what he heard the other day, what do you think will happen? Will Max actually tell him about sex, or will he lie? Idk read to find out I guess.

1008 words