intoxicated

previously...

"Wait not Stanley Barber? Our weirdo neighbor, right?"
"Well..."

"Omg, you like fucking Stanley Barber!" MJ exclaimed, clearly still a little hazed.
"Yea, I mean it's a small crush, but he's really nice and interesting."
"OoOoOoOoh!!" Dina exclaimed.
"Anyways lets continue!" Mary Jane said.
"Syd, truth or dare!"
"Um truth..."
"Ughh you're so boring!"
"Shut up, MJ!"
"Okay fine! Would you ever fuck y/n's little boyfwend?"
"Um no... maybe, I don't know!"
I felt a burning sensation in my stomach and decided to head home.

your p.o.v. (narrative)

I began walking home, when I decided to check the time. My watch read 12:40 am, shit, mom's going to skin my ass alive. I finally arrived home and took a deep breath before walking inside.
"Well, well, well. Look who's finally here!"
"Mom, I'm sorry! We lost track of time and-"
"Do you know that I have called your phone at least 10 times, left you 40 text messages, and got not even an 'i'm okay mom, don't worry! i love you and i'm safe.' I can't believe you!"
"Mom, I'm sorry ok? I'll call next time!"
"Just go to bed y/n." my mom said sighing.

I got ready for bed and climbed under the sheets. I pray to God that the girls don't remember what I told them, but maybe they won't right? They were high as hell! I guess I should sleep now

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

your p.o.v. (narrative)

Well at least I finally woke up on time. I went to check if mom had gone to work already so I could apologize and make her breakfast, but she had already left. I left her room and sighed, then I went back to my room to get dressed. I put on mom jeans, a light blue tank top, and high top converse

your outfit

(a/n: if you don't like this outfit you can imagine something else ♡︎) After I got dressed I did my hair, said good morning to everyone, ate toast, brushed my teeth, and then me and Max headed to school

We finally arrived to school and I saw Syd, who looked very stressed and nervous. I tried to go up to her, but she left, I brushed it off and headed to class.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Since Max and I walked to school today, we saw Syd. I was going to walk up to her, but then I saw Stan go up to her. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but then I heard him invite her to his house so they could hang out and 'get high'. Well maybe they could become friends, that would be cool. When me and Max got inside he caught me off guard with another unexpected question.
"Was that Syd talking to your boyfriend?"
"Well first of all, he's not my boyfriend and yes it was. Why?"
"I don't know. Just wondering."
"Ok then... I'm going to do homework."
"Same."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I finally finished my homework like 100 years later, Istg I fucking hate school. Anyways I decided to call Mary Jane to see if she could hang out.
Bold: Mary Jane Italics: you
ring
ring
ring
"Hello?"
"Hey! Want to hang out?"
"Sure! But can I bring booze??"
I could practically feel her smirk through the phone. I hesitated, but eventually caved.
"Fine, but don't drink an inappropriate amount."
"Pshh, Ok mom! See ya!"
"Ok, bye!"

Mary Jane and I decided to hang out at the park again and she pulled out a bottle of vodka.
"Want a sip?"
"Sure."
"Wow, I've really had an influence on you, huh?"
"Yea, I guess." I took a sip and my face scrunched up because of how strong it was.
"Ha! You weakling, vodka isn't even that strong!" Mary Jane said before taking another sip.
"Well this is my first time trying it, okay?"
"Okay, ya baby!"
I pouted and she grabbed my cheeks.
"Awww I'm sorry! You're right, it's probably really strong the first time." I looked at first and realized just how pretty she actually was. With her long, wavy, light brown hair, dark brown eyes, freckles, and tan skin. She pulled away and we continued our conversation we were having before the vodka.
"Soooo, how do you feel about Syd's answer from yesterday?"
"What do you mean? I'm fine!"
"No you're not y/n/n. I know it, we've been friends too long." she had a very caring look on her face.
"It's true! I'm fine, they could fuck each other for all I care!"
"Well ok..." she took another sip of the vodka, when Dina showed up.
"Hey, I thought you were hanging out with Brad again?" I questioned.
"Nah, I wanted to come here for alone ti- is that vodka?"
"Yeah, want some?" Mary Jane asked.
"After the day I've had, yes please!" she took a big sip before Mary Jane snatched it away.
"Don't finish it all, ya big doink!"
"Sorry..." Dina apologized sheepishly.
"Hey, I'm gonna head home guys."
"Ok, see ya later y/n/n!"

I walked home feeling absolutely drained, but also happy that I finally got to hang out with MJ after so long. She was my first best friend when I moved here, but then we became friends with Dina and Syd, and I became closer with Syd. I finally arrived home and stumbled upstairs. When I reached my room I flopped down on the bed, and instantly fell asleep.

✰ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔! ✰ : I'm trying to bring more drama in because this story is bland as hell. I'm also trying to bring Mary Jane in more because in my original story (which was not about ianowt) she was a much bigger character, so I'll definitely add more of her!

974 words