Chapter Three

CHAPTER 3

I woke up at eleven and stretched, no run and no early morning because it’s a glorious Sunday. I rolled out of bed and I smiled at the clock when I saw it read eleven am. Perfect time to rise from the comfort of your bed.

I changed out my PJs and into a black corset; it was tight and pushed my breasts up with a zip down the side. Over the top I wore a white crop top with a square neckline so, with the corset, it made my breasts visible and look...awesome...if I was someone else I’d tap me. I pulled on some black ripped skinny jeans then I tied my hair in a messy ponytail that actually looked pretty good.

Yawning I walked barefoot downstairs and into the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cereal and headed back into the living room to sit down to watch some TV. My eyes widened when I saw every seat was filled by either hot, muscled guys or beautiful leggy girls that made me feel...well...inadequate. My eyes found Alex and he was talking to Dallas. My mind flickered back to how when we were younger he’d pat his lap and I’d sit down on him. He used to tease me by saying he’d never let me get back up and then hold my waist to prove it.

“Mornin’ beautiful,” Kit said easily.

Alex’s head snapped over to me and when he realised who I was he snarled at Kit furiously.

“Oh, why you getting all possessive?” a sexy brunette on the other side of Kit quirked an eyebrow in amusement then turned to look at me with glowing green eyes, “ahh I see the fuss now...you must be Angelica.”

“E...everyone always me Angel but...yeah,” I said shyly.

“Aw she’s adorable Alex,” she grinned at him before turning back to me, “when Alex talks about you he always refers to you as Angelica.”

Alex patted his jean clad lap and I slowly walked over. I sat down and wriggled to make myself comfy making Alex let out a strange grunt that I decided to let go.

“He’s strange like that,” I shrugged carelessly before frowning, “he talks about me?”

Alex growled and I saw the brunette smirk.

“All the time,” she said, her southern accent becoming more pronounced.

I turned to look at Alex and he was glaring at the brunette with a clenched jaw.

“Sophia...” he hissed out.

“What?” she shrugged innocently.

I chuckled softly and started to eat my cereal.

“She’s so cute,” Sophia whispered, probably thinking I couldn’t hear her, “I love her, I see why you’re so fixated on her now, you just feel the need to protect her...and taint her. I’m not a lesbian and I want to fuck her.”

I stared wide eyed at Sophia, not sure which part to be more confused and worried about. The fact that she thinks Alex is fixated on me, that she thinks people feel the need to protect and taint me or the fact that she wants to fuck me as she so bluntly put it.

“She’s a werewolf Soph, she can hear you,” Dallas said, trying to hold in his laughter.

Sophia turned to me and grinned wickedly as I just stared at her open mouthed.

“Can I kiss you?” she asked.

Alex choked on the Dr Pepper he was drinking and I dropped my spoon.

“Your lips are so plump and inviting, I’ve never kissed a girl,” Sophia said frankly.

I picked up my spoon absentmindedly and started to stir my cereal.