Miss me?

Hi, it's me practically five years after starting this fanfiction.

I actually was just scrolling through TikTok when I saw someone mention that they had a semi successful wattpad fan-fiction, and I kinda laughed and went, "oh, me too."

I decided to look back on this crazy ass thing I created so many years ago and poke fun at it while laying in bed, kinda as a blast from the past throwback to remind myself that I had my own cringey and laughable hyper-fixations. But, the more I reread and scrolled through comments that some of you made while I was still writing this beautiful garbage pile, I realised that this wasn't some stupid hyperfixation phase that I had- It kinda evolved from that, didn't it?

you all read my terrible chapters, liked them and commented and shared your love of this story with me, and as a girl who was in an abusive home with no way out, that meant the world.

I am not finishing this story, partly because there was never a plan to finish it in the first place, and partly because I don't even think I can bear the thought of trying to even piece together what the hell my scrambled brain was trying to convey. For that, I am sorry.

But, I'll pull a Lana Del Rey on you guys. I am happy. I am safe. and the reason I am not updating this story anymore is because I no longer have to escape from reality to feel loved and attended to. 

So, despite not finishing this story, I hope you all understand that this chapter of my life is over. The love I received from this fan-fiction inspired me to keep fighting for just one more chapter, just one more update, for just one more day. For that, I will always love every single person who cherished this story.

But, I don't have to fight anymore, I just get to live. 

Love, Lulu-Midnight. (Corny ass name lol)