Hecate is to blame (#1)

Don't mind haruka and Rin. I just love my dorks

Nico blamed it on Hecate. Everything. Wizards, magic, God's forsaken wands. All of it. He blamed her for not finding two people more capable to teach at Hogwarts.

Will and Nico were Twenty. Twenty. You'd think that the gods would find younger demigods to fill out the quest. After all, they lived over the expected life-span of a demigod. But there they were, sitting on a train with noisy children to go teach at a magical school.

Will could hear Nico grumble next to him about how,
normal black t-shirts aren't appropriate for a teaching job? And, our anniversary is coming up, and we're stuck with THIS?

Will could only nod his head in agreement and rub his thumb against the back of Nico's spine. Even Will was surprised when Apollo unexpectedly told them they were to go and teach a bunch of magical children the importance of mythology and hand-to-hand combat.

Five hours earlier

"Um. So lemme get this straight. You want us to go to a school filled with Hecate blessed mortal children because... you want us to teach?"
Will asked again for the third time. Apollo nodded unenthusiastically. Nico groaned and put his face in his hands.

"Are you serious?"
Apollo sighed, probably thinking how maybe Will and Nico weren't his best choices.
"yes. Nico will teach combat and Will mythology. It's only for this year so you guys will be back in no time."

Nico hissed. "That doesn't make it any better! Why do these kids need to know this anyway?"
Will pointed to Nico, as if to say, 'yeah, why?'

Apollo's stare got deathly serious in a matter of seconds, catching Will and Nico's attention.

"There's something coming towards Hogwarts. Something big, powerful, and very greek. Chiron and I have been trying to figure out what it is for weeks. Obviously, we won't figure it out any time soon. So, to spare hundreds of lives. We have decided to send you to London and teach the children our ways."
Will and Nico looked at each other grimly. It wasn't much information to go on, unfortunately. But being a demigod, you'll have to take what you can get.

"You know, I actually like kids." Will said lazily, staring out the train window. Fields of wheat passes by, giving off a peaceful scene.

"Yeah? I guess they're not so bad." Nico muttered. It had been awhile since they boarded and they were both tired due to the trip to London.

"I'm taking a nap. Wake me up soon" Will said before burying his face into Nico's pillow like arm.
"Yeah. Go to sleep."

SO SUPER SHORT, BUT DONT WORRY! next chapter will be longer. I really love this idea. As always, votes always help.
Love: Lulu-midnight