the visit (#8)

The picture is me 900% of the time.

After a few weeks, nothing happened. Class was going great and the students were learning fast. Nico and Will had learned many things while staying inside the castle. One time as Nico was walking to the library he encountered the grey lady. She seemed to be friendly to him only and hostile to others. Nico guessed it was because of his heritage and not the fact that he was so polite to her when they met.
The weeks that went by in Hogwarts were surprisngly short. Will and Nico spent their weekends laying in bed and spending time together. 

But, like Will says, spending time apart is also needed in a healthy relationship.

"Shoo. I need to grade homework" Will said while pushing Nico out of the classroom. Nico ajusted his black t-shirt and jeans he had to hastily put on. "But I wanna stay." Nico persisted, crossing his arms and pouting like a child. "You distract me."  Will said in annoyance. He then smirked as he got a idea. Will leaned in towards Nico's ear and whispered something into it before leaning away and smiling wickedly. Nico blushed lightly and walked out of the door way. "See you later, Will." He said almost like in a daze before walking down the hall and towards outside.

He wanted to visit hagrid. He said he would after all.

Nico knocked on hagrids door lightly. If he was doing something important he didn't want to disturb the man. But he did hear voices in the hut. As he was about to back away the door swung open to reveal hagrid in all his happiness. "Nico! Good to see ya." Hagrid greeted before moving out of the way. "come in come in!" Nico nodded and walked in the hut. "Good to see you too, Hagrid." Hagrid motioned for Nico to sit down on a stool next to the window. "Er, what brings you here?" Hagrid asked as he plopped himself down on a large chair. One look at the hut anyone could tell it was VERY flammable. Nico thought about leo sitting in the hut, tapping his fingers nervously, trying not to explode. It made Nico chuckle. "Will is grading homework and he kicked me out. I just decided to visit you because I said I would." Nico said blankly. Hagrid offered him a cup of what he assumed was liquor. Nico politely declined. Him and Hagrid talked a bit. About small and big things. Eventually as Nico was about to to bring up the dead girl, someone sneezed.

Nico knew he heard voices before. The quiet sneeze was definitely not Hagrid. It came from the closet behind them. Hagrid paled as Nico eyed the closet closely. "Uh, don't you think Will would want you back about now?" Nico chuckled, "I've only been here for about thirty minutes hagrid." He said as he walked towards the closest. "it'd be a shame to leave now. Right?" Nico opened the closet. Which someone fell out of (of course it was a girl, who shrieks like that?), before they fell to the ground Nico caught them. He looked up to see Harry and Ron huddled together in the cramped closet. He lightly put the person that he was holding back on their feet. It was Hermoine. Nico raised his eyebrow. "What do you take me as? Snape?" He said before sitting back down and snatching the drink Hagrid offered him and chugging it down. Hagrid looked suprised at his quick gesture. Oh yeah, it was liquor. Nico didn't know the legal drinking age in Britain, but he couldn't care. The drink burned on it's way down as he made a satisfied sound. He almost started talking about the girl with the golden trio in the room. How stupid of him. "Anyway. You guys can stay. It's my off day, so I'm not going to tell on anybody." Nico pointed out. Ron looked at his outfit in.. disgust? (It was hard to tell Weasley's faces apart) "Uh. Yeah professor. If I didn't know any better I would have thought you went to school here." Nico shrugged. "I'm not that much older than you guys. And drop the professor. Like I said, it's my off day. Call me Nico" Hagrid looked less paler when Nico said he wasn't going to tell. It was like a weight was lifted off his shoulders and he was back to his smiley self. The trio sat down almost uncomfortably, staring at Nico like he was a snake about to attack. "So pro- Nico, did you guys find out what happened to that girl?" Nico winced. He noted Hermione was feeling bold with her questions. "Unfortunately no. And with that, I'm off. Like you said Hagrid, Will probably wants be back right now." Nico got up and headed towards the door. "Thanks for having me. I'll come back some other time." Before he closed the door, he could hear Ron mutter, weird.

Nico opened the door to the classroom quietly just in case Will wasn't done grading homework. One look towards the desk made Nico think two things,

(1) yes, in mater of fact, he was done.
(2) wow, my boyfriends hot I'm going to have the time of my life tonight.

Did you know the legal age for drinking liqior in England is 18? Pftttt. Americans draft their 18 year olds for war but they can't even have a cold one with the boys before they go. SMH man SMH