Help (#13)

These lays are as about salty as your tears from last chapter :)

I'm actually trying to work on my new Voltron sheith Zombie apocalypse Fanfiction!! So yeah sorry if this got out late. I'm trying to get the first chapter out.

What??

Nico swallowed thickly, withdrawing his hand and made a sound that could me compared to a kicked puppy. Will looked worried but distant. It was the natural healer in him. Not the worried boyfriend that he had come to know for the past 6 years.

Broke your lover broke your lover broke your lover broke your love

The words replayed themselves in Nico's head again again. Making sense. Rattling his nerves.

Nico wanted to kill the goddess.

To take something so precious from him made Nico went to stomp through Tartarus and kill the goddess. He know knew who she was. What she was. It was her mistake to show herself to him in that dream. And now, here was Will, sitting in front of Nico with a confused expression and with his memories wiped.

Nico took a calming breath. "Will, you don't remember me? Do you remember why your here?" Will nodded, his lips forming into a thin line. "I know why and when I was sent here. I'm not telling you though." Nico rolled his eyes, huffing. "Will, it's me. Nico di angelo. Son of hades. Your.." Nico decided to not finish his sentence. Will shrugged. "Well sorry, Nico, I have no idea who you are." Nico wanted to wave his arms and yell "HEY ACTUALLY YOUR MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU WERE MEMORY WIPED BY A GODDESS" but how would Will take that??

Luckily, Nico didn't have to wonder for much longer. Dumbledore walked into the Infirmary, his long robes flowing behind him. Nico sat up straighter, motioning Dumbledore for him to come and talk to him.

"Nico. What is wrong?" Dumbledore asked, his eyes flickering to Will for a split second before training on Nico. Nico cleared his throat and lowered his voice slightly. "Albus. He doesn't remember me. At all. Im sure that the goddess did this. She visited me in a dream." Dumbledore nodded. "I'm sure you'll tell me about this dream in my office, yes?" Dumbledore said while walking towards Will. "Of course." Nico comfirmed. Dumbledore motioned for Will to stand up.

He did

He apparently remembered Dumbledore.

"Yes Dumbledore?" Will asked uncertainly. Dumbledore raised his hand to Will's forehead.

This is where I stopped writing for a month :'(

Will stepped back quickly, not quick enough for Dumbledore though. He was faster than he looked because he jerked his hand to Will's forehead and whispered something softly. Will's eyes rolled into his head and he dropped. Before he could hit the floor Nico rushed to grab him. Nico looked back at Dumbledore harshly before asking, "what was that for?"

Dumbledore put his hands together and took a couple steps back before answering.
"I was not trying to hurt young Solace. I simply rushed his memory process. It will take days, maybe weeks. But he'll regain his memories. It'll be painful for him. Regaining memories so fast isn't good for the mind. His classes are cancelled till he recovers. I expect you to continue yours though."

Before Dumbledore walked through the door, he turned his head and pursued his lips. "Stay with him. He'll remember you faster that way. It's safer than you keeping him away from you and him doing it by himself."

Then he walked out, leaving Nico holding a unconscious Will Solace.

I sure hope Dumbledore is right.