Episode Nine

Dinah's POV

I'm bored out of my mind and I really want to see Normani but she said.

"I want to tag along but mother doesn't like when people tag along. I tried it Camila, Ally, my ex. She wanted to fuss all of them out because she told me she wanted to spend some time with me yata yata yata..."

Tori is being distant and Lauren is hanging out with Mila again so I'm bored. Then I now I remembered something, I have other friends. I ring up their phone and Kehlani picks up first. That's my bitch...

"Sup K." I greeted firstly.

"Wassup D?" She asked as I hear some rustling in the background.

"I'm bored, you feeling the need to hang?" I asked and Kehlani huffed.

"Yeah, Gabriella and I had an argument, I need to lay off some steam. Leave me alone!" She shouts in my ear.

"Meet you at the gym?" I shake my head.

"Hell yeah, invite Justina or sum." She say more calmly.

I can hear Gabriella say something and something being thrown.

"Ard, let me ring them up." I say and just before I put Kehlani on hold, I hear Gabriella say something else.

"You want all of her don't ya, you like fucking the sluts don't cha?" I can hear the heartbreak in her voice as she throws more stuff

"Gabriella stop, I will literally fuck you up. I didn't cheat on you, just stop." Kehlani tells her and I can hear her with her heart.

I call up Justina and she answer immediately.

"Wassup Dick?" She asked and I can sense her smiling.

"Kehlani and I are hitting the gym, wanna come before Kehlani kills Gabriella?" I asked and I can hear Justina door open then close.

"I'm on my way." She responds.

"Okay." I ended the call and take Kehlani off of hold.

"We'll be over in a minute." I tell her and she doesn't respond.

I end the call and make my way out. Getting into my car, I pull off towards Kehlani and Gabriella place and I see Justina outside. We walk in and see Gabriella hopefully sleeping as Kehlani sat on the couch cuddling her.

"Is she sleep?" Justina whispered thinking she dead as well.

"Yeah." Kehlani gets up and kiss her head before whispering something which causes her to wake up.

"Hey Gabi." Justina waves and she waves back.

"I'm sorry." Kehlani kisses her forehead again.

"It's okay, I believe you." Gabriella sits up and they hugged which resulted Kehlani being on top dragged of Her...literally.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Zendaya is what happened." Kehlani says with a sigh.

"We should really get that bitch and replace her with Mani." Justina crosses her arms.

"What the hell happened here?" Ella asked walking through the door.

"They fought, let's go to the gym now." Justina says and we all nodded.

Kehlani squats and Gabriella jumps on her back making them zoom out the house like children. They are honestly the cutest.

Normani's POV

I'm honestly bored and my mother won't stop rambling. She does is every year and I don't get to talk much about myself. As soon as my mind drift to Dinah she snaps me out of my world and back into hers.

"I won't be here for long, I have to go visit your grandmother." She tells me causing me to pop up.

"Well we should hurry up and discuss then." I ushers and she nods in agreement.

Ten minutes later, she leaving my house and I ran around happy as hell. I run back to my phone and text Dinah. I waited five minutes but she doesn't text me back so I decided to call. It answers after forever and Gabriella voice appears.

"Hey Mani." Gabriella answers causing me to question why she's answering Dinah's phone.

"Where are you?" I asked as I get ready.

"The gym, Kehlani is getting her ass beat by Dinah." Gabriella tells me all causally.

"Can I swing by?" I grab my keys.

"Of course, I'll send you the address." She says before sending it to me.

"Thanks, I'll be there in five." I say before hanging up.

I put the address in the GPS and it will literally take me five minutes. I get into my car and make my way there. After five minutes, I park my car and walk in the warehouse looking gym. I see Dinah gulping water as Gabriella clean some blood off of Kehlani.

"Round Six!" Justina hyped showing me that she's the hype girl of the group.

Dinah put up her fist and so does Kehlani.

"So, Zendaya..." Justina trailed off.

"I don't know." Ella shrugs looking down as the timer on her phone.

"She has to go." Gabriella crossed her arms.

"Why what happened?" I asked and the others smiled.

"Go on Gabriella, tell her what happened." Justina says.

"So..." Gabriella starts.

Flashback...

Gabriella's POV

I was dancing with Kehlani and she couldn't keep her hands off of which I am loving. I needed to feel a little tispy so I pulled away making her pout.

"I'll get us some drinks, stay here." I plant a kiss on her lips which tried to deepen but I pulled away-

Flashback interrupted...

Normani's POV

"Oh hey babe, when did you get here?" Dinah asked causing Gabriella and I to huff.

"Sh, continue." I hushed Dinah up and let Gabriella continue which she flips her hair as Dinah just roll her eyes.

Flashback Continues...

Gabriella's POV

I make my way to the kitchen and grab two beers. I make my way back to Kehlani and see her being pushed against the wall by that skank Zendaya as she feels up on what's mine. I drop the alcohol and ran out there as I hear Kehlani call after me.

Flashback Ends...

Normani's POV

"See I'm a bad bitch on the outside but that shit hit different, that bitch had me throwing shit and wanted what's been mine for almost two years now." Gabriella crosses her arms.

"So what are y'all planning to do with Zendaya?" I asked.

"Speaking of the devil." Ella groans as the bitch comes in the gym like she runned the place.