Episode Eighteen

Day 1

Tori picks the best looking flavor batch of cupcakes. Paying for them, she leaves and make her to the hospital. Once reaching her destination, she asked for Ally's name to signal that's where she's going and the receptionist nods, ushering her off. Knocking first, she opened the door to see Ally eating breakfast and once Ally see it's Tori she cheers.

"I got strawberry cookies and cream." Tori shows her and Ally claps ushering for them.

"Thank you, my sweet tooth is craving." Ally swallows the food in her mouth as Tori sits on the bed.

"I bought half a dozen." Tori shrugs, opening them.

"That's enough, thank you." Ally smiles brightly before grabbing one.

Taking a bite, she moaned which caused Tori's jaw to drop slightly before biting hers and let out a low groan.

"Damn these good." Tori admits causing Ally to laugh.

Day 2

Tori makes her way in the hospital this time with cookies, the receptionist recognize her and usher away as she makes her way to Ally's room. Knocking on the door like yesterday, she opens the door and see Ally sleeping. Slowly walking over to her, Tori takes a cookie and wave it across Ally's nose causing her to stir.

"I have cookies." Tori whispered directly in her ear causing her to stir before waking up.

"Oh hey Tori, I had a weird dream about cookies." Ally rub her eye before Tori holds up a bag.

"It wasn't a dream, how was your breakfast?" Tori asked sitting on the bed.

"A lot, now what's this flavor?" Ally asked looking between M&Ms to chocolate chips to Oreos and to peanut butter.

"Everything." Tori admits taking a bite.

"Oh wow..." Ally mutters as Tori laughs.

Day 3

Tori brought ice cream and makes her way to Ally's room, Opening the door after a little knock, Tori seen Ally up on her feet trying to walk after being stuck in bed. Tori sets everything up and help Ally walk around.

"It's nice to use these short babies again." Ally joked as Tori laughed.

"Tomorrow, I'm not bring sweets. We are eating healthy." Tori helps back to sit on the bed.

"Okay okay." Ally rolled her eyes as Tori grabbed the melting ice cream and gets on one knee.

"This is gratitude galaxy." Tori opened it revealing the beautiful colors of the ice cream.

"It's so beautiful." Ally gasped and Tori handed her a spoon.

Ally pulls her hair back and take a scoop of ice cream before letting the taste satisfy her.

Day 4

Tori enters Ally room and Ally lifts her arms ready to stand. Tori help her up and walk around with her for a good minute or so before her legs got too tired. Tori sits Ally down on her lap and Ally starts playing with her hair.