MONTREAL

We have been in Montreal for 4 days now. The papers for the house are signed and yesterday we started to move. It's long, I miss Harry so much. We talk a lot though, we Face Time every day. I'm still listening to the song he dedicated to me! I wear his t-shirt every night. In short, I miss him. Right now they are in Ireland. I would really have liked to go there and visit the country, because they will be there for a few more days. However, I don't think we have time. The move is really long ...

Rosie and James talk to each other every day. He likes her. He made her laugh a lot. Jess, she talks a lot with Zayn. Yesterday, he surprised her by telling her that he loved her. She was surprised to tell him that it was reciprocal. So, love side, our three relationships are going pretty well.

Message from Niall😂

Yo Canada!

V: Yo Ireland!

Message from Niall 😂

What are you doing?

V: I am with the girls and we're still moving. Niall, seriously I do not know if we will see the end of moving one day. No more boxes. I can't anymore.  The girls and I are really bored.

Message from Niall😂

You will not be bored for long!

V: Why?

Message from Niall 😂

Well, he didn't want me to tell you, but he left this morning for mtl.

V: WHAT! ??? Niall don't make me bad jokes.

Message from Niall 😂

It's not a joke! ☺️ He should already be on his way to your house by now. He texted me out of the airport. Zayn and James are with him too!

V: Damn, but I am not prepared to see him, I rectify, WE are not prepared to see them, we are all thawed. Poorly dressed, poorly combed. Damn Niall, what about declaring yourself you could have told me before, that we can make some arrangements. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Message from Niall 😂

Hahaha! He wanted to surprise you, surprise !

V: Well fuck, they succeed!

Message from Niall 😂

They will stay 3 days. So, good end of the move and good three days!

V: Thank you, Niall, see you soon! Big love Ireland.

Message from Niall 😂

See you soon, big love Canada!

***

V: Jess, Rosie! ??

R and J: WHAT?

V: Come here! I must tell you something!

They run towards me!

J: What's going on?

I jump of joy!

R: Calm down mother, tell us what's up!

V: Fouuuuuu, the guys are coming!

R and J: WHAT! ????

V: Niall, texted me, H, Zayn and James, are coming here now, according to Niall, they should arrive in a few minutes!

J: Oh my god!

R: Oh my goddnes!

V: Yeah, in fact, I turn my life upside down!

My phone is ringing! It's Harry!