Hello, you !

November 19, 2017 6:30 p.m.

8 ½ months of pregnancy

Vicky's POV

Harry has just entered the house. He had several interviews, because of his solo tour. Indeed, my man released his first solo album in May and he started the tour in September. At first he didn't want to leave because of my pregnancy, but eventually I convinced him to do so. He's coming home as soon as he can.

Anyway, he just walked out the door. He looks exhausted poor man. I missed him, he's here for two days, then he's going to be gone for two weeks, I hope he doesn't miss the birth of Sheldon which is just over two weeks away.

H: "Honey, I'm home!" I smile at that sentence.

V: Hi, I'm in the living room!

He comes to join me, kisses my forehead. I hold my huge belly and tell Sheldon ...

V: Dad is here, my darling!

Harry kisses my stomach then sits next to me on the couch. He puts an arm around my shoulders and pushes me towards him.

H: How are my loves?

V: We're fine, but we missed you.

H: I know, I missed you so much. Imagine when he will be there for real, I don't know if I will be able to continue the tour. Maybe I should stop him?

I have my head in his neck and breathe his sweet scent. He drives me crazy, but what he just said saddens me, because yes I would like him to be at home, but one of the things that made me fall in love with him is precisely the bond he has with his fans. He can't stop, not now, we'll find a way. So I raise my head.

V: Harry ... No, you can't do that!

H: Sweetheart ... you and Sheldon come before everything else.

V: I know and I love you for that, but one of the things that made me fall in love with you is precisely the bond you have with your fans, and the way you are on stage ... You love being on stage, besides, you're on tour, you don't want to disappoint them, right? Look, you're gonna have six weeks off in two weeks, we've got it scheduled for Sheldon's birth. And then after that we can. Him and I go with you for the rest of the tour. There is no problem, I know you want to be with us. I know you think you are abandoning us, but you are not, we are so proud of you, my love.

H: I don't know, if I told you before, but I'm madly in love with you Vicky.

I smile at him.

V: You told me before, but I will never get tired  of  hearing it.

H: Good!

He then lays those lips on mine, and I thought the butterflies would have calmed down after all this time, but not once again the butterflies soar throughout my being.

V: I love you!

H: I love you more. So V, what did you have for us tonight.

V: I was just planning to hang out with my dear husband, and watch a movie sticking on the couch, with food because I'm starving.

Harry chuckles, then gives me a kiss on the cheek before pushing me back to get up from the couch.

H: Perfect, what do you want to eat?

V: I have a little idea!

I start to watch the curve of his ass, tilting my head to the side. Then I smirk. Harry looks at me with the same smirk.

H: Tempting, but I'm not edible, sweetheart.

V: Perfect, then a poutine with onions, bacon, minced meat.