Happy Tuning

Vicky's POV

V: Harry?

H: Answer my question, V, who is this guy? What is it, you replaced me already?

After realizing that it was really him. I also realized that I was falling for the tomato absolutely for nothing.

V: Hi, to you too Harry! How am I doing, it could be better ... You, how are you?

H: Hi, V sorry to get carried away ... Now answer my question Vicky! 

No, but I am dreaming.

V: Okay, now you're going to calm down because you're doing a scene absolutely for nothing right now. In addition, how dare, you come here as if nothing had happened when it's been 1 month and a half since you haven't given me any news. I think it's more you who turned the page on us, because if you would have seen me in the last three months, you would see that I am far from having turned the page ... I cry every day, I wonder every day how you are, even if I find myself stupid because my head tells me to turn the page definitively, but my heart it does not want and cannot do it because even if I try to you 'hate you ' I'm not capable of it I love you too much poor asshole ...

H: V .. I ..

V: I haven't finished. Why, are you coming here after a month and a half of silence? Why, I owe you answers about what I'm doing too, as far as I know we're not together anymore? Why are you making your jealousy too? Then how did you manage to find me? ... No, that's easy, it's of course my best friends who told you, while they don't tell me anything when it comes to of you.

H: V .. I .. am ..

V: No Harry, I still haven't finished. Do you want to know who it is? I will tell you ! It's Nate! A friend, nothing more. I've known him since elementary school and never will anything happen ... You might think that I'm lying to you, but unlike others, I don't play behind the backs of the people I love. Now I'm done and I'm going! Goodbye Harry!

I start to walk over to the table, where Em, Jess, Rosie, and Nate are seated.

E: Are you ok Vic?

V: I don't know should ask my best friends! Am I going good? Huh? Jess? Rosie?

They look at each other.

R: We're sorry, Vickyzz, but you need to talk to each other.

Although I wish I was mad at Rosie and Jess. I can't do it, especially since they're right.

E: OMG SKJVBALGHLI

V: Whoa, why are you fangirling like that ? He's behind me, right? The four people at the table are nodding their heads.

Nate: Do you know, Harry Styles Vic?

V: Yeah, that's my ... in short, it's complicated! I didn't know you knew him!

Nate: Yeah, Maude, my sister, and Elena my girlfriend are fans of One Direction so I don't really have a choice as to know who they are.

E: OMG!

V: Ah, it's okay, I'll do the introductions!

Harry squeezes Nate's hand reluctantly, and gives Em a hug. I stopped breathing when he was all over my back with his hand, and he put it on my hip like "you will never touch my girlfriend again ". I looked at my best friends, who were really urging me to go with him to have the chat we needed to have, I didn't want to, but I had to know why he had stopped trying to contact me in March ... So I said:

V: Harry?

He turned to me. He was looking me straight in the eye, and as often, when we were together, I got lost in his green eye sockets. Why the hell is he so beautiful?