The After Show

We have been in Harry's personal dressing room for over an hour now.

V: OMG, that's so long meet and greet.

J: Yeah, indeed, I can't wait to see Zayn !

R: I can't wait to see Liam too. Jess, you saw how Zayn looked at you during the show? It was like you want it there, you're mine. You, Vic, we know very well why you can't wait to see your dearest Harry again.

The three of us laugh.

J: Yeah, Vic, we know very well that you're going to desert us when the beautiful curl arrives. As for Zayn, I try not to get too many ideas, I mean they leave in really not long time. However, fuck me, I wanted it there too.

We laugh more.

V: Yeah, well, if it's to be like before the show ... I have chills just thinking about it ...

We still thought we were alone. However, we were no longer.

H: You shiver why Vic told me? -He said with a smile. While hugging me.

I whisper in my head in his neck.

V: You know why! "I say red with hug.

H: Yeah, well if it's to be like before the concert, I too am not finished shivering.

V: Stop now! -I say even more red.

H: Okay, I quit, but only because I can't wait to be alone. If you know what I mean!

I punch him on the arm and walk away from him laughing.

H: Ah come on baby, come here! -He says laughing too.

We exchange a knowing smile, then I'm going to sit down with my friends, followed by the curl. He makes me sit on him, I do not refuse always wanting to be stick to him if I could graft my skin to his I would do it without hesitation. The guys also joined us during this little scene.

J: So what do you usually do after a show?

Louis: After the meet and greet we usually go to eat, often the food is waiting for us in the tour bus then we go back to the hotel either to go to bed or to get rid of the adrenaline by fooling around and playing soccer.

J: Cool ...

Z: Yeah, i'm hungry are we going?

N: Yeah, I'm hungry.

H: Yeah, I'm hungry too.

The four boys look at him and all say to him at the same time: Yes, we know you're always hungry.

Me and my friends laugh out loud. Harry looks at me with a smile and then says to me in a low voice. -What, it's true that I'm hungry, but not the hunger they are talking about.

He flatters my back with his right hand, his other hand is on my thighs, and presses them a little, I also feel him harden under my left thigh. My god that one, is he obsessed or what? I must admit that I like it though.

I whisper in his ear: - Calm down, will you, we're in public.

He also answers me by ear: -I'm sorry I can do nothing you make me too much effect.

I am hot.

R: Okay, let's go!

We all get up I take good care to be in front of Harry, so that his little (not so small) technical problem is seen.

H: Luckily I have a long, loose waistcoat. - He said to me by ear.

V: Indeed.

Then we leave the room. We run with the guys to the tour bus. Food waits for them. Zayn tell us to come to the table.